the thread about nothing...

Bruh tell him to do it...it has to be a vitamix...those things are the goat kitchen appliance he and she will not regret it...that thing should be in the pre-nup though in case anything goes wrong he can get it back

Bruh tell him to do it...it has to be a vitamix...those things are the goat kitchen appliance he and she will not regret it...that thing should be in the pre-nup though in case anything goes wrong he can get it back

Last edited:
After looking at one of the pictures that showed her playing tennis, I think I'm gonna take tennis lessons.

So that I can beat her. On tennis.

Teehee

After looking at one of the pictures that showed her playing tennis, I think I'm gonna take tennis lessons.

So that I can beat her. On tennis.

Teehee
You better meat her. On da court. 
devil.gif

Last edited:
Speaking of smoothies, what Are some healthy smoothy recipes you guys use?
I don't like dcallamerican, but he told me a dope smoothie recipe.

Recipe:
2 bananas(frozen or reg.)
1/2 oats
Tbl spoon of pb butter
1 scoop of whey vanilla(optional)
Almond breeze vanilla flavor(unsweetened or reg)
3-6 ice cubes

stopped in the bar last night on my way home. order a beer and tip 50 % do that again on the third i give this ***** exact change. she doesnt pick it up and says you still need need to tip me. so i picked up the money and finished my beer. told her  have a great evening now her tip goes toward my third beer. leaving her with no tip.

how does one expect to make a living in that profession with no people skills? 
The dudes in the tip thread would roast you 
laugh.gif
. But in all seriousness. I base my tips on how good the service is. Attitudes are not welcome and friendliness and being courteous DO factor in how much I'm going to tip you. I don't expect you to kiss my ***, but damn at least be courteous. Seems to be a rarity these days.
killed a spider with a napkin.

look at the napkin, spider wasn't there.

RIP.
Ninja spider 
laugh.gif

People that say "halp" or "stahp"
sick.gif
find the nearest cliff
Very annoying
That might be one of the dumbest relationship gifts I've ever heard of.
Yup, especially after 1 year. C'mon son
Dude.....

How long him and old girl been together ?
Like a year almost

If he buys it I will post a picture of it

I'm suppose to go with him later lol
mean.gif

bmore never makes the news for good things

city is falling apart
I think that's where Marlo hid the rest of the bodies
Heading to Chicago, got a 9 hour layover.
Damn, that sucks. Where are you now?

Free breakfast....
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom