the thread about nothing...

laugh.gif

Just realized Black Infrared 6's will release a week after my birthday. November, here I come 
pimp.gif

Feels good to be home again 
pimp.gif

Probably looking at another €2000 hospital bill again though, I'm just praying my insurance covers it.

@Colombia how you feeling b?
Pretty good. I found an empty strip of Ambien in my room that I know 100% was full last week though.

One of its side effects is I never remember anything past taking it so now I'm thinking I might've got back up after getting in bed and OD'd on the whole strip.

My ER toxscreen was clean though so idk, but it does have a short halflife.

People that say "halp" or "stahp" :x find the nearest cliff

ok ill stawph |I

Speaking of smoothies, what Are some healthy smoothy recipes you guys use?
I don't like dcallamerican, but he told me a dope smoothie recipe.

Recipe:
2 bananas(frozen or reg.)
1/2 oats
Tbl spoon of pb butter
1 scoop of whey vanilla(optional)
Almond breeze vanilla flavor(unsweetened or reg)
3-6 ice cubes

isnt dcallamerican a girl? thought i saw something in a thread.

[quote name="beh235" url="/t/329154/the-thread-about-nothing/245010#post_2049341ind the nearest cliff[/QUOTE]
Heading to Chicago, got a 9 hour layover.
Damn, that sucks. Where are you now?

[/quote]

Just got here from Florida. Going to Abu Dhabi/Dubai. Flight is 14 hours. I'm definitely copping the WiFi pass.

Heading to Chicago, got a 9 hour layover.

RIP

After a few trips here I know what areas to avoid. I don't even wear fitted hats here, lol

@HerbShuttles15  LOL

I'm thinking of getting a custom name plate. I'm feeling ANXIETY but I'll have to do it with ANX1ETY. Wonder how it'll look. Trying to think of some more before I make it final. Anyone got any good ones? 

Is there a way to delete duplicate tracks in iTunes without having to manually click through each one?

Back
Top Bottom