the thread about nothing...

stopped in the bar last night on my way home. order a beer and tip 50 % do that again on the third i give this ***** exact change. she doesnt pick it up and says you still need need to tip me. so i picked up the money and finished my beer. told her  have a great evening now her tip goes toward my third beer. leaving her with no tip.

how does one expect to make a living in that profession with no people skills? 
The dudes in the tip thread would roast you 
laugh.gif
. But in all seriousness. I base my tips on how good the service is. Attitudes are not welcome and friendliness and being courteous DO factor in how much I'm going to tip you. I don't expect you to kiss my ***, but damn at least be courteous. Seems to be a rarity these days.
Man that is what I am saying. She is new at the place and I have been going there for years.  The funny thing is though that I had a twenty in my hand that I wanted specific change for (no steve francis). Had she waited 5 seconds for me to look away from the  baseball game that was on the t.v. she would have gotten another tip. Even though I had already given her a more than sufficient amount.

It wasn't like it was slammed in there either. I was one of 15 or so people. It rubbed me the wrong way especially the tone of her voice.

Although I've been promoted to a new position here at work, I don't start for another two weeks. Well, the position that I really wanted just became available. Smh. Do I make it known that I want the position that just became available (pays more as well) or do I just be grateful that I've already been promoted?

true you got me. Ion say much but been lurkin for about 7 years. used to have another sn anyways yeah we been had mojo

Although I've been promoted to a new position here at work, I don't start for another two weeks. Well, the position that I really wanted just became available. Smh. Do I make it known that I want the position that just became available (pays more as well) or do I just be grateful that I've already been promoted?

Be grateful. Stop complainin B.

i need more female friends... but i can't stand a bunch of females. do you see my struggle here?

i see your struggle.

But you need to make female friends, so you can present them to me when i go back to Cali.

Make sure they are cute :wow:

i have a bunch of female friends. but having more won't hurt since hanging out with dudes at school is turning me into a bro again. 
laugh.gif

ps. 95% of my friends are asian (chinese/taiwanese/filipina to be specific), i hope you don't mind. 
nerd.gif
 @jjs136  

Is that an accurate percentage?

Back
Top Bottom