the thread about nothing...

That second gif doesnt work for me, and now that everyones commenting on it, I wanna see it. HELP?
nerd.gif

Oh and please dont bring politics into this thread. We dont need that here
sometimes when the page isnt fully loaded u cant see gifs

idk what the **** im doing with my money as of late, i need to start writing everything down :smh: :smh:
I lost my debit card so I have to go physically withdraw my money from the bank. I save stupid amounts of money. Like I haven't had this much money since tax time :lol: it's super annoying though trying to pay bills with checks :lol:

If anybody remembers one of the 'Post Your Wildest/Grimiest Sex Stories' threads, you probably remember the story the related to this gif:
tumblr_lqb24muoKD1qeogywo1_400.gif
Yup. I read through that thread like 2 weeks ago again and its still hilarious. Guy was hiding in the closet with his girl when his dad and a friend of his came home and........ That gif is top 5 gif responses on NT I've ever seen.
Link to thread pls

If anybody remembers one of the 'Post Your Wildest/Grimiest Sex Stories' threads, you probably remember the story the related to this gif:
Yup. I read through that thread like 2 weeks ago again and its still hilarious. Guy was hiding in the closet with his girl when his dad and a friend of his came home and........ That gif is top 5 gif responses on NT I've ever seen.
Link to thread pls
http://niketalk.com/t/309157/yall-ever-been-getting-bunz-and-parents-walk-in/150 Thats the page with the story that Peep Game and I are talking about. The whole thread is lulz though.

Link to thread pls
http://niketalk.com/t/309157/yall-ever-been-getting-bunz-and-parents-walk-in/150 Thats the page with the story that Peep Game and I are talking about. The whole thread is lulz though.
Thanks for the link

703s story  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That can't be real life..
roll.gif

Last edited:
Anybody ever use 5dimes and withdraw their winnings from it easily? Do they just mail a check? :nerd:
My bro used to get online somewhere I can't remember what Site though.. I think you choose because they either send check or wire but it cost when they wire.. I can't even remember tho

What's this talk about Chris brown and drake boxing each other for charity referee tony Parker? It's all over my twitter...tf

Just when I thought cats couldn't get any more lame. Dude from my area records him and his 3 boys smashing this chick and puts it on worldstar. Like who does this?

What's this talk about Chris brown and drake boxing each other for charity referee tony Parker? It's all over my twitter...tf
I would pay to see that, the hell wit Floyd and manny, I'm tryna see a Friday night sissy fight , pause

Anybody ever use 5dimes and withdraw their winnings from it easily? Do they just mail a check? :nerd:
My bro used to get online somewhere I can't remember what Site though.. I think you choose because they either send check or wire but it cost when they wire.. I can't even remember tho

Cool thanks man, I was just wondering if it was reliable for people in the US

Just when I thought cats couldn't get any more lame. Dude from my area records him and his 3 boys smashing this chick and puts it on worldstar. Like who does this?
Because Kim k is a lame ***** ******g kanye, it's cool now to smash **** and they find ways to come up, never understood running trains, that stuff is borderline homosexual. My saying is one penis in the room is enough and that should only be mines bur#hoesbewinning

Because Kim k is a lame ***** ******g kanye, it's cool now to smash **** and they find ways to come up, never understood running trains, that stuff is borderline homosexual. My saying is one penis in the room is enough and that should only be mines bur#hoesbewinning
huh? smanging birds been cool

Back
Top Bottom