the thread about nothing...

Zyzz the Carlos Mencia of niketalk.

i take that as a good thing? :nerd:

Got into a fight with one of my best friends and now he wants nothing to do with me :smh:

Horrible feeling

Got into a fight with one of my best friends and now he wants nothing to do with me
mean.gif

Horrible feeling
how old are you 
laugh.gif

but on the reals, he'll be back if it was meant to be. Just give him some space 
roll.gif

My nephew is watching Batman & Robin....good lawd, I forgot how corny that movie was :x

Is it easy to trade a PS3 for a Xbox 360? Will I be able to get a 1-1 deal or close to it? I think I have the 80gb model. "CHCHK01" is the id on the sticker.

Last edited:
Called my job and told the to send my check. That was on Thursday. They said they would send it Friday morning. Its now Saturday and my check isn't here. :rolleyes

If they forgot to send it >:

Last edited:
Is it just me or do most women not know how to carry a convo? Thirsty enough to put your number on my instagram but when
you're contacted you have zero to talk about. Sick of these nonsensical creatures.

Is it just me or do most women not know how to carry a convo? Thirsty enough to put your number on my instagram but when
you're contacted you have zero to talk about. Sick of these nonsensical creatures.
Its is def not just you. I be frustrated as hell

I just bought a road bike.. SE Draft to be exact..
What's a good lock for bikes and is there anything else I should buy for this? I plan to use this just to cruise around the city.

Back
Top Bottom