the thread about nothing...

TAN FAM...

new idea from the TAN father....

may I present to you - THE OUTFIT ABOUT NOTHING - TOAN

Basically, same concept as BOX ABOUT NOTHING, however, this will require more homework and organization... bayyrd bayyrd :nerd:

1) TOAN partipants will provide their clothing size (shirt, hat, waist, shoe)
2) TOAN participants will provide their occupation and/or weekly routines (gym, hoops, clubbing, etc)
3) TOAN partipants will be given another TAN member and will be tasked to send them an entire outfit - HEAD TO TOE (doesn't have to be DS)
4) TOAN participants will take photo of them WEARING the outfit (hopefully they enjoy it) and post on this thread

TESTING THE WATER, BUT HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD BE DOWN??? - please quote post and hit me with the @

Last edited:
TAN FAM...

Basically, same concept as BOX ABOUT NOTHING, however, this will require more homework and organization... bayyrd bayyrd :nerd:

2) TOAN participants will provide their occupation and/or weekly routines (gym, hoops, clubbing, etc)
3) TOAN partipants will be given another TAN member and will be tasked to send them an entire outfit - HEAD TO TOE (doesn't have to be DS)
4) TOAN participants will take photo of them WEARING the outfit (hopefully they enjoy it) and post on this thread

TESTING THE WATER, BUT HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD BE DOWN??? - please quote post and hit me with the @

Possibly in but I'm down to organize

TAN FAM...

Possibly in but I'm down to organize

awesome... our goal would also be to pair you up with someone your size so you can dig out stuff from the closet and take it easy on the wallet... thrift stores are crucial too :nerd:

Wow TOAN sounds great. I'm on the fence cause I've been spending like crazy but I may have to try and get in on this.

One thing we have to consider is how people dress (slim/straight/basketball sneakers/Toms/Etc etc)

I will say that the Dressing Better thread has pulled this off for two years straight now, so I'm confident that TAN can.

I think im gonna try being abstinent.
I would probably do the same if the last yamb I had smelled like spoiled sardines 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

JK famb, do what you gotta do... women aren't going anywhere

That TOAN is intriguing. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
At my job on tuesday, I was moved to a temporary office as my office is getting renovated. This temporary office is full of women. I'm in the back corner office and I can't see anyone unless a step outside the door. Great for me. Peace and quiet. Today friday, the women in the office are complaining that I don't talk to them and I use the microwave (which belongs to the building) :SMH Is this really a problem.

At my job on tuesday, I was moved to a temporary office as my office is getting renovated. This temporary office is full of women. I'm in the back corner office and I can't see anyone unless a step outside the door. Great for me. Peace and quiet. Today friday, the women in the office are complaining that I don't talk to them and I use the microwave (which belongs to the building) :SMH Is this really a problem.

burn some popcorn...it's a conversation starter

I got warned for telling someone to never post again.... What the blue hell....

that bullying b.......

not srs

:smokin

Edit: don't know why the receipt says medical but this was a recreational cop. I've never had a red card.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom