the thread about nothing...

Pixels can make a big difference

157p2yv.gif

i just pay $5 more per 1/8th but thats still dope & you dont have a card... they were just covering themselves
JESUS $75 for a 1/8th where do you live fam?

mosdef.
actually the dispensary has 1/8's at:
$30,$40,$50 - depending on the strain. tax included.
the stuff they have in the $30 range is real good too, matter of fact this is the first time I copped a $40, I usually just get right with the cheapest.

and again, thats recreational prices. Having a red card out here prevents you from owning a firearm..

Last edited:
last time i bought an 8 (like 2011), i paid 75 bucks. if i wasn't getting (under) paid by the department of transportation, I'd move to where ever the hell you are and be in heaven. 

its not that uncommon where im at.... granted that is about as high as it gets but people willingly pay that pretty regularly..... i steadily pay 60 for the cut - i feel like that is why there are so many out of state d-boys coming here just to slang. the poorest state in the nation with the most taxed dope game :lol: :smh: i couldnt imagine paying 40 for the good

i just pay $5 more per 1/8th but thats still dope & you dont have a card... they were just covering themselves

mosdef.
actually the dispensary has 1/8's at:
$30,$40,$50 - depending on the strain. tax included.
the stuff they have in the $30 range is real good too, matter of fact this is the first time I copped a $40, I usually just get right with the cheapest.

and again, thats recreational prices. Having a red card out here prevents you from owning a firearm..
thats nuts.. i can get a 7 for $90 but thats as cheap as it will be round here

last time i bought an 8 (like 2011), i paid 75 bucks. if i wasn't getting (under) paid by the department of transportation, I'd move to where ever the hell you are and be in heaven. 

its not that uncommon where im at.... granted that is about as high as it gets but people willingly pay that pretty regularly..... i steadily pay 60 for the cut - i feel like that is why there are so many out of state d-boys coming here just to slang. the poorest state in the nation with the most taxed dope game :lol: :smh: i couldnt imagine paying 40 for the good

i might move in if you can juggg like that

Last edited:
thats nuts.. i can get a 7 for $90 but thats as cheap as it will be round here

i might move in if you can juggg like that

hahaha trust me bro, you dont want to move where im at.... unless you are content with being bored out of your mind, this place is dying. not at a slow pace either

6/11 Burger King $6
6/12 Sports Grill $25
6/16 Pollo Tropical $7
6/16 Dominos $18
6/17 Cajun Grill $17
6/18 Lime $9
6/18 Publix $14
6/20 Wendy's $9
6/20 Dominos $20
6/20 Publix $7

$132 in less than 2 weeks. I really need to chill and learn to cook more meals, smh

MS.....was going for 25/gram and i couldn't be seen with Reggie Theus. Green crack
nthat.gif

I'm drug free now though....mj shrug
I feel like im gonna cry.
stop being soft

im joking...congrats 
6/11 Burger King $6
6/12 Sports Grill $25
6/16 Pollo Tropical $7
6/16 Dominos $18
6/17 Cajun Grill $17
6/18 Lime $9
6/18 Publix $14
6/20 Wendy's $9
6/20 Dominos $20
6/20 Publix $7

$132 in less than 2 weeks. I really need to chill and learn to cook more meals, smh
that was my menu while in college and the first couple years out of it.

She don't love herself...

A Detroit player... :smh:

Newmoanyuh always said to aim high...so she should try to be a sideline chick to a player from the New York Ranger or the LA Kings :nerd:

Last edited:

A complete stranger just texted me their credit card info.... IDK whether I should reply letting them know they messed up or just delete it before the feds come kicking down my door.
Respond to him and say

"YOUR ORDER IS CONFIRMED! $51,876.45 WILL BE DEBITED FROM YOUR ACCOUNT WHEN YOUR ORDER IS FINISHED PROCESSING. THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS WITH BMW!"
Should have done this.

A complete stranger just texted me their credit card info.... IDK whether I should reply letting them know they messed up or just delete it before the feds come kicking down my door.

Respond to him and say

"YOUR ORDER IS CONFIRMED! $51,876.45 WILL BE DEBITED FROM YOUR ACCOUNT WHEN YOUR ORDER IS FINISHED PROCESSING. THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS WITH BMW!"
They're gonna reply: "lol, denied"

It is Jimmie Rustle Friday.

Thy must troll.
LOL I did the right thing.

Yo that owl stole your soul breh, you shouldnt have let him go.

i had a regular *** small bird in my room one time from leaving my window opened and it freaked me the **** out trying to get it out... i couldnt imagine an owl :x ish wouldve been terrifying

had to get a bat out of an ex girls room one time.

and by get it out I mean I hid under a blanket with her until it was gone.

had to get a bat out of an ex girls room one time.

and by get it out I mean I hid under a blanket with her until it was gone.

lmaooooo!!!! this literally had me dying my dude! mane, that was a trippy experience... i acted exactly like the guy did at the end of that video, i was so relieved that the ordeal was over.....

Today's my last day of freedom before work tomorrow & classes this week.
sick.gif
Put your big-boy pants on. Just adjust. Just adjust. You can't whine about it. You can't complain about it .

-- Moe Fab on ColdCity  shoyru's whining....

not srs, go out there and be great 
pimp.gif

I can't **** with bats bruh. maybe a flying fox but not these local flying rats.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom