the thread about nothing...

A complete stranger just texted me their credit card info.... IDK whether I should reply letting them know they messed up or just delete it before the feds come kicking down my door.

giphy.gif

A complete stranger just texted me their credit card info.... IDK whether I should reply letting them know they messed up or just delete it before the feds come kicking down my door.
Respond to him and say

"YOUR ORDER IS CONFIRMED! $51,876.45 WILL BE DEBITED FROM YOUR ACCOUNT WHEN YOUR ORDER IS FINISHED PROCESSING. THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS WITH BMW!"

Respond to him and say

"YOUR ORDER IS CONFIRMED! $51,876.45 WILL BE DEBITED FROM YOUR ACCOUNT WHEN YOUR ORDER IS FINISHED PROCESSING. THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS WITH BMW!"

They're gonna reply: "lol, denied"

Respond to him and say

jimmy rustle level: maximum

It is Jimmie Rustle Friday.

Thy must troll.

People who seek attention GET ON MY NERVES.. That's probably the only thing I can't stand man. Really gets me 

smokin.gif

Edit: don't know why the receipt says medical but this was a recreational cop. I've never had a red card.
last time i bought an 8 (like 2011), i paid 75 bucks. if i wasn't getting (under) paid by the department of transportation, I'd move to whereever the hell you are and be in heaven. 

Last edited:
Naw parks n rec is dope. One of my fav comedy shows

It gets better as seasons go by

Season 1 was the worst season

:smokin

Edit: don't know why the receipt says medical but this was a recreational cop. I've never had a red card.

i just pay $5 more per 1/8th but thats still dope & you dont have a card... they were just covering themselves

:smokin

last time i bought an 8 (like 2011), i paid 75 bucks. if i wasn't getting (under) paid by the department of transportation, I'd move to where ever the hell you are and be in heaven.

JESUS $75 for a 1/8th where do you live fam?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom