the thread about nothing...

Anyone know how to find a VIN using only a license plate. I go t no credit card so it must be gratis.

Thanks

A suicide girl Instagram?

My life is complete bruhs.
Bruh, first IG I followed 
devil.gif

Got 2 jobs in 1 week
pimp.gif
2Pac cares.
laugh.gif

Jimmy Kimmel unnecessary censorship be wild as hell.
Yes, but it makes ****** days feel better 
laugh.gif

I wonder how the people that thought 2pac was gonna rise from the dead on his birthday feel now
laugh.gif
Ask all the Mexican kids that love Pac n Kobe, but are racist as ****

I need to find me a rec league to get into. I miss hoop'n so much
frown.gif

Might go to the park and shoot some jumpers tomorrow
See me in the park if you're trying to get crossed up
Location?
Sky sanctuary zone,b. Come see me if you wanna lose dem rings
roll.gif

My mom be *****ing about nothing sometimes. It's 2:3-, take yo *** to sleep.....
In the immortal words of Eric Wright

"I gotta get drunk before the day begins, before my mother starts *******' about my friends"
smokin.gif

Edit: don't know why the receipt says medical but this was a recreational cop. I've never had a red card.
Not bad, considering I've seen places where it was at astronomical prices.
no more than 50  25.
My boy run a dispensary n as soon as I take my drug test for the IBEW (which I get my evaluation test scores back next week) I'm back on my MJ **** 
smokin.gif

dat dere ether
Yup, ******* these days is way too skandalouz
had to get a bat out of an ex girls room one time.

and by get it out I mean I hid under a blanket with her until it was gone.
As would any other self-respecting man

*Salutes*

Today's my last day of freedom before work tomorrow & classes this week.
sick.gif
Put your big-boy pants on. Just adjust. Just adjust. You can't whine about it. You can't complain about it .

-- Moe Fab on ColdCity  shoyru's whining....

not srs, go out there and be great 
pimp.gif

I can't **** with bats bruh. maybe a flying fox but not these local flying rats.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ big boy pants

Just had a crazy last 24 hours that ultimately led to a better situation for my family. I got home at noon n got 3 hours of sleep after 34 hours of none. Will explain more later, but for now I'm tired.

Oh yeah, can anyone help with my question. I swear ya'll some ****n ***holes sometimes 
laugh.gif

Much love TANFam 
pimp.gif

it actually gets worse than that..... i know dudes that pay 100 for a flat 3 :smh: :x

That's a lot for a quad. :smh:

I realized that I don't look up to anyone except dope dealers. I low key wanna visit the Terry Flenorys of the world and chop it up.

Bats sneaking into our cabins was an everyday occurrence at summer camp. All of us would duck under the covers till the experience was over.

I miss those days. [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Last edited:
I looked up to gangbangers drug dealers n murderers (basically my fam)

I had a troubled childhood in the hud homes n projects

Almost had to **** up a drunk lame n his uncle who was getting a little too bold last night. Cops were called n now a police investigation is going on with some **** stolen from my Momma. I'd rather me n Pops get some homies from the hood n show them what real gangbang **** is, but we tryna get my Momma out of that mentality. So we have to go through the proper legal channels.

Almost had to **** up a drunk lame n his uncle who was getting a little too bold last night. Cops were called n now a police investigation is going on with some **** stolen from my Momma. I'd rather me n Pops get some homies from the hood n show them what real gangbang **** is, but we tryna get my Momma out of that mentality. So we have to go through the proper legal channels.

I feel you, man. Long story short, this dude spilled water in my macbook pro (the 17 in :smh: ) and every fiber of my being tells me to wait outside this dude's apartment complex, but a brotha got a pension now. :smh:

Had to file a lawsuit... Dude finally starts paying, gets to $700 of the agreed upon $1000 (out of court settlement) and then stops paying. :smh:

Last edited:

This is crazy. You're doing the right thing though.

I feel you, man. Long story short, this dude spilled water in my macbook pro (the 17 in :smh: ) and every fiber of my being tells me to wait outside this dude's apartment complex, but a brotha got a pension now. :smh:

Had to file a lawsuit... Dude finally starts paying, gets to $700 of the agreed upon $1000 (out of court settlement) and then stops paying. :smh:

Yup, **** sucks when people try to get over on you

This is crazy. You're doing the right thing though.

Thanks man. But yeah sometimes cooler heads have ro prevail. ****'s funny kuz I wad the quiet, calm one while Moms was losing it. But you know it's chess not checkers.

Back
Top Bottom