the thread about nothing...

I don't know bros, I've been with my girl and sober for quite some time. And it never really was a problem to me, but I just got back from a family gathering and everyone was drinking and having fun and I kinda miss it.
changing who you are just for someone else is a sign they can't accept you for who you are. Who subjects themselves to a life like that? 

If I knew then what I know now as a college freshman, I would have two kids minimum by now. I was on some ol' church boy **** at the time. It worked out for the best 
laugh.gif
man what
what part confused you? For some reason I knew you'd respond to that 
laugh.gif

Watching Game Of Thrones pilot, this some wild ****.
My dude told his sister he'll let an entire army and their horses **** her.
mean.gif
Ive been telling myself Ima start GoT for like a month now

Procrastination is a *****
Over a year for me, I'll get to it. Eventually...along with SOA and Boardwalk Empire among others...

I watched the first 1 and half seasons of breaking bad last year. just hadn't felt like watching it any more once it had it's season finale.

Last edited:
Just met a blonde white girl, told me she was from New Jersey but been in Carol City for a few years. Bad combination.

I always feel disconnected from life if I start marathoning series. 
mean.gif

If I knew then what I know now as a college freshman, I would have two kids minimum by now. I was on some ol' church boy **** at the time. It worked out for the best :lol:

man what
what part confused you? For some reason I knew you'd respond to that :lol:

I'm actually agreeing with you. I was on the same thing...then I had fun...then I got a girlfriend...it was a mistake

Last edited:
[@=/u/37226/beh235]@beh235[/@] same here fam, a ton of **** on my mental queue :lol:

Very rarely I keep up with anything from day 1
Lost, 24, Mad Men...so much :smh:

The best Marathon I did was The Wire. I was literally like a fiend and this was when I had to mail back discs :lol:

Wire marathon might be my best too

I pulled all nighters before with The Wire and Entourage :lol:

So you guys really believe you shouldn't be changing for anyone? No one here has done it? What if it's for the better?

[@=/u/37226/beh235]@beh235[/@] same here fam, a ton of **** on my mental queue :lol:

Very rarely I keep up with anything from day 1
Lost, 24, Mad Men...so much :smh:

The best Marathon I did was The Wire. I was literally like a fiend and this was when I had to mail back discs :lol:

Wire marathon might be my best too

I pulled all nighters before with The Wire and Entourage :lol:

I finished The Wire in 8 days of work. As soon as I finish Boardwalk I'm gonna gonna start Entourage again since I never finished.

So you guys really believe you shouldn't be changing for anyone? No one here has done it? What if it's for the better?

I used to get mad at my gf for always wanting to by me clothes. I felt like she was trying to change me and how I dressed. Tried to get me to wear too much fitted ****, lol

Back
Top Bottom