the thread about nothing...

If I knew then what I know now as a college freshman, I would have two kids minimum by now. I was on some ol' church boy **** at the time. It worked out for the best 
laugh.gif

man what
what part confused you? For some reason I knew you'd respond to that 
laugh.gif

I'm actually agreeing with you. I was on the same thing...then I had fun...then I got a girlfriend...it was a mistake
Now the "man what" makes sense 
laugh.gif
. Maaaaaan, thinking about it, I passed up so many potential yambs. I could have done damage, srs. My mentality was just...I don't eem want to think about it 
laugh.gif

So you guys really believe you shouldn't be changing for anyone? No one here has done it? What if it's for the better?
How old are you?

@@beh235 same here fam, a ton of **** on my mental queue
laugh.gif

Very rarely I keep up with anything from day 1
Lost, 24, Mad Men...so much 
mean.gif

The best Marathon I did was The Wire. I was literally like a fiend and this was when I had to mail back discs 
laugh.gif
Wire marathon might be my best too

I pulled all nighters before with The Wire and Entourage
laugh.gif
I finished The Wire in 8 days of work. As soon as I finish Boardwalk I'm gonna gonna start Entourage again since I never finished.
8 Days? Gatdamn. Entourage was my ****. I watched it when it was on, I hated having to wait every summer for it to come on. One of my favorites still. I think I was able to burn half of it until my dvd burner messed up. 

My girl can power through seasons of shows like it's nothing. she watched the first season of Person's of interest in like a day and a half (24 episodes)

I used to get mad at my gf for always wanting to by me clothes. I felt like she was trying to change me and how I dressed. Tried to get me to wear too much fitted ****, lol
You ain't wanna get rid of your JNCOs bruhbruh?

(Are those Bugle Boy jeans you're wearin?)

Hell nah ***, you know they Polo's

:lol:

What y'all know about those all black Kenneth David jeans?

I used to cop and remove the tag on the back. :lol:

I used to get mad at my gf for always wanting to by me clothes. I felt like she was trying to change me and how I dressed. Tried to get me to wear too much fitted ****, lol

Kenneth David :wow:

Oh gawd :lol:

Season 2 of The Wire lost me. That **** got mad boring when the DT was working the docks.
It's better in the grand scheme of things

This. At the end everything makes sense.

Kenneth David :wow:

Oh gawd :lol:

Man I used copped $50 Rocawear jeans and $20 KDs and they were pretty much the same. The all black ones at least. :lol:

I've gotta drop both girls I'm talking to. Have 1-2 years respectively dating each, and they're both catching feelings. On some marriage, kids type **** with me in the near future. I'm not trying to settle down any time soon, gonna have to put them down with ease. Sad thing is that both are wifey material, they'd make someone very happy some day.

Back
Top Bottom