the thread about nothing...

I used to get mad at my gf for always wanting to by me clothes. I felt like she was trying to change me and how I dressed. Tried to get me to wear too much fitted ****, lol
You ain't wanna get rid of your JNCOs bruhbruh?

(Are those Bugle Boy jeans you're wearin?)

Hell nah ***, you know they Polo's

:lol:

What y'all know about those all black Kenneth David jeans?

I used to cop and remove the tag on the back. :lol:

Kenneth David :wow:

Oh gawd :lol:

Man I used copped $50 Rocawear jeans and $20 KDs and they were pretty much the same. The all black ones at least. :lol:

i thought i was doing it wearing rocawear in middle school

also had girbaud shorts :wow:

Last edited:
@DaBottom305
 how many workouts you getting in weekly with stronglifts? I'm thinking about switching from starting strength...

3 45 min workouts a week. You don't waste time doing curls, calf raises, dumbbell flies, etc.. Its strictly:
Squat
Bench
Overhead Press
Row
Deadlift.

3 different exercises per workout. The simplest workout Ive ever done.

June bug just flew at me, bobbed n weaved, then hit with a backhand. ZAP! One down, one to go. He's hiding now.

I used to get mad at my gf for always wanting to by me clothes. I felt like she was trying to change me and how I dressed. Tried to get me to wear too much fitted ****, lol

Man I used copped $50 Rocawear jeans and $20 KDs and they were pretty much the same. The all black ones at least. :lol:

You were doing it, lol.. I went to Edison and had to wear uniform. My mom transfered me out 8th grade and sent me to South Miami. They had no uniform and she still made me wear it, smh lol

You were doing it, lol.. I went to Edison and had to wear uniform. My mom transfered me out 8th grade and sent me to South Miami. They had no uniform and she still made me wear it, smh lol
south Miami :x

Wore uniform too but those early release days were something else lol

What High school did you go to? :nerd:

Any Lexus GS fans/owners in TAN?
@Yeah

not an owner myself, but, I've always been a fan
I see it too lol..

What's your thoughts on the 4th generation(2012 to present) vs the 3rd generation(2006 to 2011)?

That F Sport on the 4th generation looks so dope but I got more love for the 460 on the 3rd.
I like the redesign of the 4th gen, but, I prefer the look 3rd gen. to me the 3rd gen fit lexus' design language more with how sleek it is compared to how aggressive/sporty the front end of the 4th gen is. I'd go with another maker/car if I wanted a sportier looking 4 door sedan.

@DaBottom305
 how many workouts you getting in weekly with stronglifts? I'm thinking about switching from starting strength...
3 45 min workouts a week. You don't waste time doing curls, calf raises, dumbbell flies, etc.. Its strictly:
Squat
Bench
Overhead Press
Row
Deadlift.

see I been doing pretty much the same thing with starting strength (minus the OHP and Row) but its only 3 sets of 5. I made some gains since I started in april but I think I'm ready to do something with a little more volume and I just dl'd the app. Probably going to test it out next week.

Got the second one :smokin

My room smell like burnt hair now :lol:

Got the second one
smokin.gif

My room smell like burnt hair now
laugh.gif
electric fly swatters are so clutch 
smokin.gif
Yup, he came at me like a G, but I had to show him what time it was 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Got the second one
smokin.gif

My room smell like burnt hair now
laugh.gif
sick.gif
I know, I just lit a candle (Cherry Blossom FTW) 
smokin.gif

Had to let it burn like Ush kuz bigger bugs don't die on the first zap (Word to that bumble bee I roasted on Easter)

I gotta duct tape that **** tomorrow, also gotta chanfe a spark plug coil on my Pops engine tomorrow morning too. Gramps' check engine reader came through in the clutch 
smokin.gif

Wasn't my choice but it worked out. Wanted to go to NMB but I like 2 blocks out side of the zone. I don't even live in North Miami. Unincorporated Dade. Smh

Any Lexus GS fans/owners in TAN?
@Yeah

not an owner myself, but, I've always been a fan

I see it too lol..

What's your thoughts on the 4th generation(2012 to present) vs the 3rd generation(2006 to 2011)?

That F Sport on the 4th generation looks so dope but I got more love for the 460 on the 3rd.
I like the redesign of the 4th gen, but, I prefer the look 3rd gen. to me the 3rd gen fit lexus' design language more with how sleek it is compared to how aggressive/sporty the front end of the 4th gen is. I'd go with another maker/car if I wanted a sportier looking 4 door sedan.

@DaBottom305

Squat

Bench

Overhead Press

Row

Deadlift.

see I been doing pretty much the same thing with starting strength (minus the OHP and Row) but its only 3 sets of 5. I made some gains since I started in april but I think I'm ready to do something with a little more volume and I just dl'd the app. Probably going to test it out next week.

Yea man, I agree. I want the 4th gen til I see the 3rd gen ride by then its a reminder why the GS is my favorite car, lol

This workout is 5x5. I purposely started low so I could work my way back up. You're literally adding only 5lbs per workout. If I started with 135 on the bench, the next time I do bench I'd be doing 140 using the 2.5lb weights. Its a slow process but you will notice the increase in strength. My goal was to always hit 225 on the bench. Once I get there I'm going to focus on being able to hit it for more than 5 reps at a time.

http://www.artisanspirits.co.jp/car-lineup/toyota/prius/prius_zvw30-gs-bl/img/01w.jpg

@DaBottom305

that prius is fire 
smokin.gif

I have similar goals since I workout at the crib. I only own 240lbs of weight (including the bar) so I just want to work my way up to that and be able to workout consistently at 220lbs for reps on my main lifts and just go 240lbs lbs when I want to lift heavier. Last week I tried 1 rep maxes for DL and bench and hit 240 for 1 on dl and 220 for 1 on bench surprisingly. 

Back
Top Bottom