the thread about nothing...

^nah we past that

tumblr_mqdi7dtyaI1rt4pego1_500.jpg

Last edited:
TAN unknown fact: Natrix916 has disappeared from NT existence, it is said that he never returned from Mexico :nerd:

I might be the only guy who has a weird thing for stretch marks on a girls butt.

"We don't have no time to worry bout no **** like stretch marks... They came from either 1 of 2 things... Either you was big & got small, or you were small & got big ! Either way we ******... Either Waaay!"
Word.. Lol my piece I just deaded had the cutest stretch marks on her ****.. Jeeshh 
Dog you got the pron Michael Carter-Williams. I turned eighteen two weeks ago, just incase your dude falls through.

Lay her like a cornerback on her back on a mat, found out now you wanna act? We ran through her, you want her back?

Is 30 bodies at 26 too much?? That was another factor that made dipping easy...  I had like 8x that so I couldn't judge but I dunno man I cooked right now.. Its crazy you can be around teanna trumps date bethany benz's and have your best friend date kelsi monroe's but an average square girl come around and rocks your world cause she is that trill

Back
Top Bottom