the thread about nothing...

I'm still on the fence about the "body count" thing. Doesn't really bother me. If you think she's of quality to YOU at that point, what does the rest matter? Now, if she lies about it, then that's different. If a person is honest and up front about who they are in totality, everything should be fine. That's just me.

I switched to flavored seltzer water from juice and soda and it's not bad at all.

Man this chick I'm talkin to....
smokin.gif

She wants to work for the federalies
smokin.gif

Gotta get my **** together.
She prolly watchin 
nerd.gif

Just ate some neapolitan with little bro 
smokin.gif

This Jim Beam tho

TAN moving fast tonight

@HerbShuttles15  classic interview "Come on Jimmy" 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

damn, they're nice. Idk, if you're bored by her conversation then leaving was the best thing. Was she really that one dimensional?
Very though I mean she had her moments but I was at dinner the other day in the city cause I'm here on vaca in nyc.. We just came from the gravensvoort rooftop party and then I'm thinking we are gonna come have a nice dinner talk about regular life and she is talking about ex's with lambos and I'm just sitting there like is this the girl i been dating for the last 3 months.. its kinda like you take a girl to do nice things and then all of a sudden her brain is stuck on that .. \

I'm still on the fence about the "body count" thing. Doesn't really bother me. If you think she's of quality to YOU at that point, what does the rest matter? Now, if she lies about it, then that's different. If a person is honest and up front about who they are in totality, everything should be fine. That's just me.

I switched to flavored seltzer water from juice and soda and it's not bad at all.
True I just have a sister/family friend that has like 4 bodies 2 masters degrees and been with the same guy 8 years so I always use her as a reference on what I'm looking for in a girl. However I think she is lying to me its like the lifestyle she said she used to live Im thinking atleast 10-15 more bodies.. Miami is a zoo everyone is DTF it only took me a 2 dates and (drinks only) to smash.. So its like I can barely believe her then she kept it 100 like she has dudes texting her all day that she uses for favors like to get some white or buy her lunch etc. She is a bartender thats expected but dam you supposedly in love with me but your doing all this? Im straight I was out as quick as I came.. 

Last edited:

damn, they're nice. Idk, if you're bored by her conversation then leaving was the best thing. Was she really that one dimensional?
Very though I mean she had her moments but I was at dinner the other day in the city cause I'm here on vaca in nyc.. We just came from the gravensvoort rooftop party and then I'm thinking we are gonna come have a nice dinner talk about regular life and she is talking about ex's with lambos and I'm just sitting there like is this the girl i been dating for the last 3 months.. its kinda like you take a girl to do nice things and then all of a sudden her brain is stuck on that .. 
you remember what Nino Brown said, right?

Probably about to do some **** that I know damb well I shouldn't in the next couple days. Some **** that will have me doing the alonzo mourning gif IRL when karma comes back around to kick my ***. But at this juncture in my life I could care less, b.

why the hell am I cooking chicken parmesan at 1 in the morning 
sick.gif

hope it turns out good though

When a rich ***** wants you...
Thats my ish that song holds o much truth.. I just was chopping it up with my boy like lets get REALLY rich so we can fly chicks in when we are upset.. I mean we can do it now but we gotta budget it into business. I wanna do that off GP 

Bussin it wide open. @donovandoesit   is my NT hero on the low 
laugh.gif
I just peeped this man I'm just trynna inspire you can do anything you want when you put 1000's of hours into the computer towards a goal lol 

Back
Top Bottom