the thread about nothing...

All you need is some pancake batter, grease up the skillet a little, and some low-medium heat.

It's 3:30 and I can't sleep. i just want to lay down and sleep instantly man.

Today my neighbor was telling me about his daily Random Acts of Kindness

I was like..if you do them daily and can tell me what they are, then...

Those sound like Planned Acts of Kindness

Bet that's the last I hear about his Acts of Kindness

9ku81458ws1to99vyoiek0oow.390x203x16.gif

Big game today!!

almost friday need this week to end 

Ribs in general 
nthat.gif

Body count matters to an extent.  But only because if you some how know it, it is an indication of her possible cleanliness.  If she has a clean bill of health then it doesn't matter to me for the most part.  You banging one dude all the time for 2 years in a committed relationship....or you have been single for that period and had sex with 5 or so dudes....technically as long as you don't have any STD's either scenario works for me.  Now if that 5 is a 30...we probably have daddy issues or something else deep rooted

Dudes at my job giving mis-information and then i have to clean it up 
mean.gif

i like the smell of gasoline. 
Who doesnt? I love it

this dude Kermit out here wilin.
I'm so tired of seeing that bull****
the internet is ruining the internet for me.
roll.gif
Alonzo gif
Sidenote: aeropostale, express, Hollister all in one shot
sick.gif
LOL 
When I used to play Chess on POGO with this>>>>>>>>>>>> One time played a game for dem pics
pimp.gif

Had pants is the gif lord
@GrizzlyAnimal@GrizzlyAnimal<!--bluecoat_old_onload = window.onload;window.onload = function() { if (bluecoat_old_onload != null) {try {bluecoat_old_onload();} catch (e) {}}bluecoat_fixpopups();};//-->Wisconsin is a random place...1st thing I thought was That 70s Show

@Moe Fab@Moe Fab<!--bluecoat_old_onload = window.onload;window.onload = function() { if (bluecoat_old_onload != null) {try {bluecoat_old_onload();} catch (e) {}}bluecoat_fixpopups();};//-->
dipset-o.gif
That quote is some realness though. I may need to use that

Is 30 bodies at 26 too much?? That was another factor that made dipping easy...  I had like 8x that so I couldn't judge but I dunno man I cooked right now.. Its crazy you can be around teanna trumps date bethany benz's and have your best friend date kelsi monroe's but an average square girl come around and rocks your world cause she is that trill
How do women handle your career? Has it ever caused an issue?

I missed that Lego movie code. I was mad about that  
laugh.gif
Movie was dope. EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The dude I dont really care for retires today. When I quit I'm telling managers only and no party will be thrown, I just want to leave and have them send out the email once I'm gone.

Hallucinations came back last week... 
mean.gif

Doctor gave me 3mg of bromazepam (Lexotan) to sleep because nothing else works anymore) and I feel like a zombie now.

Seeing a top neuropsychiatrist (neurologist + psychiatrist title) on the 17th of July.

It's not too bad atm, just occasionally the things on my computer start moving or random spirals.

Hallucinations came back last week... 
mean.gif

Doctor gave me 3mg of bromazepam (Lexotan) to sleep because nothing else works anymore) and I feel like a zombie now.

Seeing a top neuropsychiatrist (neurologist + psychiatrist title) on the 17th of July.

It's not too bad atm, just occasionally the things on my computer start moving or random spirals.
I'm rooting for you to get better man

Phat 1 Lows. The one that has patent leather and a fuzzy swoosh 
laugh.gif
 they were my first Jordans
indifferent.gif

Reported for sneaker talk.
roll.gif

Kale shake for breakfast....
nthat.gif

Let me put in this work so I can come back to the crib and catch this draft. I don't know why I'm excited but I am. 

Seeing a beautiful black woman with natural hair at your job.. and not saying anything cause you just know you're not on that level yet 

Back
Top Bottom