the thread about nothing...

That's even rarer
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Why do dudes like Curren$y and Joe Budden release their albums as mixtapes then a month later release it a a retail album?

Ion know about Joey, but Curren$y never does this.

the cats outside (now that its warming up) fight too damn much. all times of the day and night too.

woke me up one time.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

DC,

She doesnt want you to send her pics, she wants you to pay attention to her and give her compliments.

Notice her.
Oh I do, sometimes. Maybe not as much as she wants. My pride won't let me do that. It feels forced and I wouldn't take me serious if I heard those type of words coming out of my mouth.
She does want ideas with her hair though, but I don't think that is MY job to send her suggestions. She has female friends and message boards for that. Not me. 

She wants you to give her ideas for her hair?
eek.gif
roll.gif
there are just certain things I don't agree with and that is one of them. I'm pretty serious about my hair and I'll be damned if I'm doing a style that doesnt make me feel worth a hunnid thousand trill. She wants your attention DC. Throw her a bone.
30t6p3b.gif
You dont have to simp but let her know you see it. Dudes get brownie points for noticing my hair and a big smile and more conversation. I don't care who you are. I never forget a dude that has complimented me on my hair. Then again I'm serious about my hair.

Had a conversation today with someone who claimed he used to work for the secret service. He told me he has a house in Mexico for when America officially turns to !!*$. He told me that If I knew half the stuff he knew that I would be disgusted. 

I'm intrigued because he's probably right. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

DC,

She doesnt want you to send her pics, she wants you to pay attention to her and give her compliments.

Notice her.
Oh I do, sometimes. Maybe not as much as she wants. My pride won't let me do that. It feels forced and I wouldn't take me serious if I heard those type of words coming out of my mouth.
She does want ideas with her hair though, but I don't think that is MY job to send her suggestions. She has female friends and message boards for that. Not me. 

She wants you to give her ideas for her hair?
eek.gif
roll.gif
there are just certain things I don't agree with and that is one of them. I'm pretty serious about my hair and I'll be damned if I'm doing a style that doesnt make me feel worth a hunnid thousand trill. She wants your attention DC. Throw her a bone.
30t6p3b.gif
You dont have to simp but let her know you see it. Dudes get brownie points for noticing my hair and a big smile and more conversation. I don't care who you are. I never forget a dude that has complimented me on my hair. Then again I'm serious about my hair.

DC so cute, he actually thought she wanted hair advice 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

am I the only one who has a general idea of what I would do if a zombie apocalypse were to happen over night?

nah son, i already know and got a list.

- safe house
- supplies
- gun shop
- whos getting picked up

+@$! is in motion if it ever gets real.
pimp.gif

- cap, let me simp
embarassed.gif

Somebody recommend me some fitted jean shorts... not too pricey too...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Does somebody have the leve 511 jean shorts?? If so, how they fit?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

why does nobody reply to me in this thread! #pleaserespond

Hi. Why didn't you go on your trip to NY?
thank you sir, I got into a car crash where i was put in the hospital for 2 days. unconscious and broke my arm during the crash, no NTers wanted to show me the city any way 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

^ sorry to hear that
hope you're ok

somewhat. arm is sore all the time now. bruised by knee/leg. doctor visits, wacked my head pretty good too so i have to see a neurologist to make sure my memory isnt screwed up. such is life when you go to visit a girl in another state 

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

^ sorry to hear that
hope you're ok

somewhat. arm is sore all the time now. bruised by knee/leg. doctor visits, wacked my head pretty good too so i have to see a neurologist to make sure my memory isnt screwed up. such is life when you go to visit a girl in another state 

sounds like a horrible ordeal.
ohwell.gif
Feel better and drive safely tho.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom