the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

dc, u watching wrestlemania?
Who isn't? I got to go last year it was crazy. I've never seen people get that hyped at a sporting event before. 

The chubby girl thread on 4Chan is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Go check it out

Man I really hate moving
30t6p3b.gif
....hopefully all goes well later today. Just want to move and not have to worry about it anymore. Still haven't finished packaging
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I was watching some program on g4 covering The Rock/Cena match. Now I'm pumped up for Wrestlemania. My interest in wrestling has been rekindled for one day.

I hope the WWE brings Wrestlemania to San Francisco at least once in my lifetime.

since when was this on the smiley list ??
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
always wondered how people posted them

Yahoo.com's homepage is utterly useless. Who writes or posts some of that @+!*?

Matter of fact, NT is starting to turn into the same. A whole lot of nothing that will never affect or help our lives in the slightest.

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Go check it out

chubby girl threads always win. especially self shot. where did that meme come from
laugh.gif

I just woke up
30t6p3b.gif
medibles = napping from 8pm to 430am.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Why does EST take prominence over other time zones when it comes to showtimes? It's always 8/7 CT or 7/4 PT. Why is this? Is it the same for those in other non-eastern time zones? I'm referring to networks mostly.
Money, man. EST comes first. How much bread would they lose if they had primetime tv at 10pm on the west coast. Most east coasters wouldn't stay up to watch and viewers = revenue.

This one chick just came into my job. Lookin bad as hell, a lil DC hood booger.
Somehow the conversation got to her making $1200 last night. I was hoping with all my might she was a stripper.
Turns out she was a bar tender at a very popular bar in DC.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

I drank way to much tonight... glad I made it home safe.

Anyone ever get a message on there mac saying "your start-up disc is full" *+%! keeps popping up, all I have is 14,000 song a bunch of word docs and some pics smh

Lil wanye greatest rapper alive please stop.

A chick who drives a nice sports car that might regularly be a 6 is now a 7 out of 10

I HATE when people drive 65 in the fast lane.

goodnight/good morning.

Originally Posted by cap1229

Family...
30t6p3b.gif
I wish I could have had a choice in picking these idiots. I knew the real battle was coming after that huge debate(fight) we had over morals, gays and racism earlier this week. I just dont get how you can be black and a bigot and be okay with passing that down to your kids. Like we have a black male cousin thats afraid to come out cause of how the fam would treat him but he truly has been this way his entire life. He cant help it. If i have a kid that happens to be gay are they gonna treat them funny? One of their kids could be gay and they are calling him soft now and bullying him and he's developing emotional problems.
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
Seeing your family with clear eyes really sucks sometimes cause when its that blantant and wrong you have to say something to pure ignorance. These are educated people. Im ashamed of them. All of them.

It sickens me that other are teased because they're different. 
30t6p3b.gif

going to the diner today. Boutta gobble up a plate of home fries and a chocolate chip waffle

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

dc, u watching wrestlemania?

Yea I will try to. I only want to see the last 3 matches though. If I don't see it at all I will be fine though. But there is too much hype here.
Originally Posted by Young Handsome

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Go check it out

PM link please. 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

Man ya'll keep hyping Breaking Bad so much that I gotta give it a shot. Gonna start watching tomorrow.
BB is legit man. I just started watching it last week. On episode 4, good stuff. I don't even watch shows like that. But this show is legit.
Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Lana Del Ray is so dope, cute and unique that she spooks me a lil bit...

Nice!

Well she is an imposter. - Lana Del Rey, an Artificial Creation? - http://www.vigilantcitize...tificial-creation/ 

The voice of Bobby Hill (Pamela Adlon) would get it
I want to watch wrestlemania but I have a giant history and algebra 2 midterm

Back
Top Bottom