the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by cez

Feeling like &^*% right now...its my b-day and its the first one I've spent alone...never felt so alone before. Just me by myself....missing my family like crazy...wish they could be here but I gotta do what I gotta do. I'll take this like a learning experience. Gonna do some retail therapy and cop me a video game or some kicks to feel better tomorrow
laugh.gif
don't take the ones who love you for granted NT! If you love them, let them know!

Goodnight and be safe out there!

why you alone? school? moved away?
nerd.gif

Dad is working in the oil fields out of state, mom is visiting my sister in Australia for 3 months, lil bro moved to SC with his girl, me and my girl are in a LDR and she just went back to school last week 
laugh.gif
 ....just feels weird cause I've always had at least one family member close by but thats not the case this year 
ohwell.gif

@lana85 thanks 
smile.gif

I think I might really love this dude. We can just be without having to fill the silences. Its a quiet peace. He tells me when im wrong without showing off and explains why in a patient way. I admire so many traits that he has. He has an extermely powerful position in my life and while that is scary im okay with it.
eek.gif
Was about to spend Easter with him and his family out of town cause i cant spend it with my own. Its weird tho... our personalities are so different but it works. He likes my danger and I like his compassion.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

say they got me on camera stealin' boxes..
The %*#$ you stealing boxes for? What you trying to build, a clubhouse?

random old dude on the street trying to sell me some adult dvd's. im thinking in the back of my head "i could get these for free"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by MMG

make sure you tell people where you going and your trail.

word to 127
nerd.gif

'preciate it. I always tell my mom's. No one worries like momma!
laugh.gif

Where do you go hiking paul? I went with this chick to Discovery park last week, idk if that counts as hiking lol
laugh.gif
Sure.
I usually go to the North Bend area because there are so many spots there. This morning I went to Tiger Mt. in Issaquah. +%#$ was no joke. 6 miles round trip, but the 3 miles up was just that. Most hikes I've been on (somewhat limited though) it at least levels out for good stretches. Not this one. At the very end there are some steps too! Killer...An hour and a half up, but only 30 mins down because I ran. Good workout. If that girl is "your girl," you should take her to rattlesnake ridge in North Bend. Not too strenuous and the view at the top is pretty cool.

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by ErickM713

My evening.

Things got real tonight, and it wasn't fun.
pimp.gif
At the maturity of that post.
No offense but how is that a "mature" post? Dude had one bad trip and now no one should ever do drugs? The experience is what you make it; Steve Jobs said his first acid trip was one of the single most important moments of his life. At the very least, it took dude getting high to finally realize his boy was a scumbag.
This. 
He said:

Drugs aren’t fun, they make you realize how #!#%@+ up of a person you are. 

That's immaturity right there. Thinking that just because they weren't "fun" they shouldn't be used. Psychedelics are so great because they make you realize what you're doing wrong in life so you can fix it. Appreciate those lessons they taught you.
Shrooms can be a good time too though, assuming you don't have to be responsible for someone else's $$$* ups while you're tripping. Just don't go into a trip thinking you're gonna party and have a bunch of fun because it's much more likely you'll be laying down thinking about how mean you've been to your parents or some *$%# like that 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

was drunk and dropped a bag of weed at dennys on the seat....
didn't realize till i got home. hope no one reports that ++#+. 
laugh.gif

anyone know the protocol of a restaurant finds a bag of weed left behind by a patron? 
ohwell.gif
grin.gif
1. Find weed
2. Smoke it after/during shift
I'm saying and it was at Dennys. You know there are lighting that up

Did this rushing into the bank couple months ago right before they were closing. At the teller, I reached for my card and *blam* I never even realized it tho til I looked back as I was walking out (teller was a young tender 
wink.gif
) and I slick seen it on the floor 
1ac36be437ef22c2cc8539cd8fb39190fbb3a448.gif

mad.gif
 2.5 of OG, I know she smoked it...or one of them old women did cause everybody was extra
smile.gif
happy.gif
smile.gif
 my next few visits...damn right i went back
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by MMG

what do you do
nerd.gif

Fleet(auto) maintenance.
what exactly is a fleet? I just think it's a group of cars but there's gotta be more to it

I work for a rental company, the fleet size is in the thousands but a fleet can be as small as 20 vehicles. Usually when its that small though the work is send out to a local shop.

Originally Posted by oidreez

Fleet(auto) maintenance.
what exactly is a fleet? I just think it's a group of cars but there's gotta be more to it

I work for a rental company, the fleet size is in the thousands but a fleet can be as small as 20 vehicles. Usually when its that small though the work is send out to a local shop.

How does one go about being a mechanic? I've always liked cars but dunno alot Bout them :/ can I just go to school and get everything I need from them?

There are several possible ways. From what ive seen it usually happens one of two ways though.

1. You start out as a oil/tire guy and work your way up(can take a few years). \

2. Go to school to learn the theory, while working in a shop to get the hands on experience. Or working after you finish your program(bad idea majority of the time).

Even if you go through a program you may just get stuck doing oil/tire work. There are no promises.

There are several possible ways. From what ive seen it usually happens one of two ways though.

1. You start out as a oil/tire guy and work your way up(can take a few years). \

2. Go to school to learn the theory, while working in a shop to get the hands on experience. Or working after you finish your program(bad idea majority of the time).

Even if you go through a program you may just get stuck doing oil/tire work. There are no promises.

Yea I was looking at a couple programs around my way, UTI has a program for BMW school, was thinking about it since I like working with my hands and figure a mechanic will always be a job in need.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

culioneros has it on lock right now, Carolina
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
raspy voice females
alien.gif
sick.gif

J&R is like a poor mans B&H
Rita Ora
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

any man that chooses to sit next to another man when there are other seats available
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

Ugly Americans
pimp.gif

You gonn hook it up with that log in or what......

Originally Posted by MMG

Yea I was looking at a couple programs around my way, UTI has a program for BMW school, was thinking about it since I like working with my hands and figure a mechanic will always be a job in need.

Honestly, I don't recommend becoming a mechanic. What I will say though is to flourish in this business at it you have the LOVE cars, enough that the bs you have to deal with on a daily basis doesn't bother you too much. I suppose thats with any profession but its especially true for auto mechanics. Also you have to be good(maximizing efficiency, working fast,having good "hands"). Most mechanics are "ok". Then theres pay. Most mechanics are flat rate and for the first couple of years you wont be making any real money. Especially with all the tools you need(very expensive).

If you do decide to go through a program DO NOT go to UTI or a Wyotech. While they have worked for others in the past the amount of money you pay is better spend at your local community college. A lot of people graduate with a lot of debt and decide this field isn't for them. A dealer specific program is ideal. They're suppose to work hand in hand the the Manufacturer and local dealerships and shops which is helpful IF the program works as designed(doesn't always). Honestly im ready to get out and become a diesel tech. If you do end up sticking it out and become good at what you do you can make good money if you can find a solid place but even then you may find that its "not worth it". The wear and tear it does to your body, always having to buy more tools,  warranty work etc. A lot of older techs feel trapped because working on cars is all they know. Others go back to school for others things and eventually leave. Some love it and do it till they're grey. I suggest doing a lot of research. Hell, stop by during lunch at a local shop and chop it up with one of the techs.

Back
Top Bottom