the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I was talking to my friend about this before. Is Flo Rida one the softest artists out there? Like bruh, you cant make one hard son. Its pop song after pop song after pop song. You big, muscled, tattooed, and if I never seen how you looked I would think youre some skinny herb dude.
I could see if you said rapper, but softest artist? Not even close
laugh.gif
Plus the money dude sees from single sales is stooooopid. I'd rock capris and chancletas if I could touch that kinda money just making party records

Working with customers along with a useless manager suckssss

Looking for a new job suckkkssss too.

I've been so emo lately. It's depressing how depressed how I've been. Does that make sense?

Think I'm at the turn around point though. I have all the answers in front of my face. Just having a hard time accepting them.

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Walmart must be the scummiest place on Earth.
From the majority of people who were in there today, to the employees 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I felt dirty just being in there..
Target
2e22584ea8a20a1375f57fcad2fb7db335ac740.gif

I just found out I dont have a passing grade to get credit for my economics class...
frown.gif
tired.gif

1zp5jdc.gif

This has been one of the worst weeks for me in recent memory. Nothing happened situation wise, but in terms of enrrgy level, focus, motivation and confidence, it couldnt have gotten any worse. My minds been cloudy all week and i couldnt seem to gather any decent amoint of energy to do anything productive. Gotta keep pushin though.

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

This has been one of the worst weeks for me in recent memory. Nothing happened situation wise, but in terms of enrrgy level, focus, motivation and confidence, it couldnt have gotten any worse. My minds been cloudy all week and i couldnt seem to gather any decent amoint of energy to do anything productive. Gotta keep pushin though.
I've had the exact same week!
30t6p3b.gif

Gotta Keep Pushin', Indeed.
Chick want to come over but say nothing gonna happen.. OHHH Yeaaa? delete number
She probably would have came over and did something

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

Chick want to come over but say nothing gonna happen.. OHHH Yeaaa? delete number

Talkin bout she just wants to hang out....if I say we can "do whatever" then you already know what it is

anybody else ever rock a spirit hood?  I used to think this thing was so dope back a couple years ago, but after I got it, i could never wear it anywhere lol
165371_478718918692_500208692_6086593_1225042_n.jpg

Originally Posted by solarius49

anybody else ever rock a spirit hood?  I used to think this thing was so dope back a couple years ago, but after I got it, i could never wear it anywhere lol
165371_478718918692_500208692_6086593_1225042_n.jpg

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

na bro, thats a bad look. 

Originally Posted by bay1591

I just found out I dont have a passing grade to get credit for my economics class...
frown.gif
tired.gif

1zp5jdc.gif
I found out I have to get a 75 on the calc final just to get a 72 in the class. I know that feel

Back
Top Bottom