the thread about nothing...

I wanna contribute to a nt app as soon as im done with mine if it isnt done by the time already hope to learn more about web services soon.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Everyone should know PYP's are a trap by now
laugh.gif

Probably civil because steezy isn't around pissing people off by flooding that thread with his pics.

how did steezy get banned?

Bruh you said you had a crush on a chick youve seen a couple pics of. Y'all boys never cease to amaze me on here.

Funny how all the jokes that girls found hilarious aren’t sofunny once you two are together. It’s ok for you to be yourself as long as it’swith them and no one else. I used to think that made them crazy. Like whathappened to the friendship before the relationship? I mean it’s there but thatentitlement thing with females, smh. And when she thinks someone else isfeeling you, that person is a @#$%$ or a @#$.

It boggles my mind when females are want to ask “are you ok?â€

If you want to find out who loves you more, lock your girl and your dog in the basement for 3 hours and see who's excited for you when you come back

Damn this thread seemed to be a bit dead the past two days then I caught up with the whole cap vs the world beef and seems like this **** just got real.

Back
Top Bottom