the thread about nothing...

tumblr_l9yjt4ZXil1qd4hwzo1_500.jpg

I received a weird PM From Midnight Hype-"i adore ur avatar i keep trying to loook up chunglis dress
cliff notes fap fap fap"
It's Sakura not Chun Li you goof.

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by cs02132

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

anyone remember MEGADETH from wdywt?

& homeslice that used to date shortypop, with all the comicstrip-theme to his wdywt pics?

Just had a lot of memories right now because I'm buying back some Js I used to have a few years ago which I sold

megadeth used to be my fav posted in wdywt

damn this *$%#+ said dizzy
eek.gif
havent heard that in years

edit: said it before when that guy posted those rainbow jordans, 04-09 >>
Duke who had the comic strips was RevolversFresh. 
Ain't he ol boy who was smashing Shortypop on the side while Dizzy was at home cleaning sneakers? 

yea dizzy had a "store" in one of the condemned houses from the wire

Oh girl had taken a trip to NY, he knew, but he didnt know it was other reason and he looked surprised / upset when revolver started coming at his neck and posting all those wild pics in WDYWT

Originally Posted by cord15

Prime,
What's that? What does the clock say?
The clock? What clock? 
nerd.gif

Clocks go tick tock. I'm so confused 
laugh.gif

That pic is a bunch of mary though. I found that *@%% on tumblr, I figured "NT loves mary, let me post this wild %$! pic I found" 

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Ya'll need to chill

Whats wrong broham? 

I think I've just been friend zoned
Spoiler [+]
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by Kspar

Originally Posted by cord15

How do you post videos and spoilers?
I send you a short tutorial (with 1 picture and steps). I can forward this to other users if they would like to know how post an image, spoiler and video. 

Forward the part about the video..
Yea, I definitely need those tutorials. That would be a big help

for yall asking how much that is.... depending on how dry it is looks like about 3/4 - a whole
edit: nah more like 8-10 o's

I find it pretty funny when girls (and some guys) post statuses and pictures of themselves with captions like "Money is the anthem of success" and others bragging about money.
I find it funny because I personally know the family and they aren't rich at all. They're on welfare.

Kinda has me
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

I find it pretty funny when girls (and some guys) post statuses and pictures of themselves with captions like "Money is the anthem of success" and others bragging about money.
I find it funny because I personally know the family and they aren't rich at all. They're on welfare.

Kinda has me
eyes.gif
2i6dqgo.gif

no one likes a playa hata partna

with that being said
laugh.gif
i hate that ++*@ too

Back
Top Bottom