the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Ballahb

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

since this is the first item I would ever sell on ebay via paypal. (also my first time using paypal) Do I receive the payment instantly? So I would have to send out tomorrow?
You'll get the money when they pay, but it won't be available for you to use until 3 days after the item delivery is confirmed 
Just realized I was 8 when niketalk was started.
okay, so it won't refund for no reason right?

since this is the first item I would ever sell on ebay via paypal. (also my first time using paypal) Do I receive the payment instantly? So I would have to send out tomorrow?
You'll get the money when they pay, but it won't be available for you to use until 3 days after the item delivery is confirmed 

Not unless you refund it or the buyer says they never got the package.
It'll say pending funds  once they pay

Not unless you refund it or the buyer says they never got the package.
It'll say pending funds  once they pay
Okay, thanks.

found this on NT
http://www.rolbe.com/ebay.htm
for fees & stuff

nevermind......
laugh.gif

and the winner... of the first BOX ABOUT NOTHING... goes to...
drumroll.jpg

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Interrupting-Kanye-West-Becomes-Internet-Phenomenon-3.jpg

wait... wait... hold up... I'm gonna finish and announce but first, I want to thank everyone for making this thread AWESOME, and mahalo to those who put in the time/effort to keep this a positive thread that constantly delivers... some of the fart jokes, doo doo stories, and random observations give me straight LULZ when I am at work or resting in bed at home... also, please remember that YOU MUST continue the tradition by choosing the next page where the 20 posts are entered, and you must now send out the next 'box about nothing' (before page 1200... we don't want to be waiting around forever)

back to the announcement... and the winner... of the first ever BOX ABOUT NOTHING... is...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Elpablo21 (please check your PM) 
pimp.gif

this Jo calls me tellin me she comin over so im expecting yambs, shorty gon say I jus wanted to talk.
30t6p3b.gif
who talks at 1am, kicked it out with the swiftness

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

So what does he win?
filling up the box now... so far some auto sports memorabilia, a pair of PE's from a players locker, some clothes, probably a couple dvd's, an album, etc... basically a bunch of random stuff to max out this box (wish the shoes weren't so huge cause shipping is going to suck lol)
sidenote:

drank over a 12 pack of brews, had a bunch of shots, and slept at a beach... woke up this morning feeling like 
sick.gif
 ... got a cold bottle of water, added this to it

home-img.gif

(sold at costco)

and I was like this in 5 minutes...

tumblr_m4iejfbarw1rrl2a0o1_500.gif

it literally saved my 4th of July 
pimp.gif

Congrats to the dude who won..... I'm a bit jealous cuz of the whole free stuff. Enjoy it bruh bruh.

I want some new music to listen to. Is it weird that to this day I may be the only person who listens to rap and have yet to listen to the watch the throne album? Very random butt oh well.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

and the winner... of the first BOX ABOUT NOTHING... goes to...
drumroll.jpg

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Interrupting-Kanye-West-Becomes-Internet-Phenomenon-3.jpg

wait... wait... hold up... I'm gonna finish and announce but first, I want to thank everyone for making this thread AWESOME, and mahalo to those who put in the time/effort to keep this a positive thread that constantly delivers... some of the fart jokes, doo doo stories, and random observations give me straight LULZ when I am at work or resting in bed at home... also, please remember that YOU MUST continue the tradition by choosing the next page where the 20 posts are entered, and you must now send out the next 'box about nothing' (before page 1200... we don't want to be waiting around forever)

back to the announcement... and the winner... of the first ever BOX ABOUT NOTHING... is...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Elpablo21 (please check your PM) 
pimp.gif
14u9zep.jpg

Thank you!, I really didnt think I would win at all, I just appreciate to be part of the pay it forward movement.

I'll post what the next page will be in a few stay tuned bros

so today I realized that fireworks are lame. they're always the same.. I haven't seen a new firework that I didn't see the year prior. DONE

Has anyone accidentally deleted an undeletable app? This morning I was jogging and my iphone stopped working. It started working after a couple hours but I just realized that my camera app was missing. I have no idea why it's gone. Any help is appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom