the thread about nothing...

I'm really about to jump the gun on the Not-So-Perfect assorted 10-pack of tees from American Apparel, I mean their tees run $18 a pop and a 10-pack for $45 doesn't seem bad at all....but I don't know, someone convince me otherwise before I do this, any experiences?
What does this mean? Like b-grade?

10 for 45 is a hell of a deal.

What does this mean? Like b-grade?

10 for 45 is a hell of a deal.
most definitely B-grade. 
laugh.gif

my girl just said that if we have a son his name is going to be Pavandip Manjeet Singh (i believe thats the correct spelling) 
indifferent.gif
 wylin

Last edited:
I'm really about to jump the gun on the Not-So-Perfect assorted 10-pack of tees from American Apparel, I mean their tees run $18 a pop and a 10-pack for $45 doesn't seem bad at all....but I don't know, someone convince me otherwise before I do this, any experiences?

go get 6 hanes v-necks for $12? i use them for the gym, perfect and last like 50 washes then the neck gets messed up so thats when they go in the trash

go get 6 hanes v-necks for $12? i use them for the gym, perfect and last like 50 washes then the neck gets messed up so thats when they go in the trash

I need 'em in different colors, all I wear is plain tees and now that I have a job that's casual I need to stock up on shirts,

1990 checking in as well.

I thought there would be a lot more 25+-30 ish in here but there's a lot of yungins

Also iyen tbh I thought you were Asian just because based off of ur sn the whole yen part seemed Asian. You live and you learn .

Back
Top Bottom