the thread about nothing...

As stoked as I was about my friend coming into town now she's hitting me up to take her on a "run"
She wants to pick up an 8th and I know they won't break bread, they'll just say "Thanks for the ride, no gas money, but we got to hang out right!? Just drop us back off and we can hang later"
I don't even smoke anymore but I only take one person on runs and that's because he ALWAYS breaks bread and gives gas money, even when I tell him not to, that's I'll do it out of courtesy.

mean.gif
at the fact I haven't received a text back from the last 4 people I was texting. Forever aloneeeee
**** like this is what makes me feel like I suck at texting 
laugh.gif

haha you one of those dudes that respond instantly? :lol: jk, sometimes i don't instantly get to my text bc I'm a little busy
:\ only when I'm not busy :lol: but right now I'm bored as heck

the sad thing is that its always the people that you don't wanna text that text you and the people you wanna text that don't wanna text you :lol:

Last edited:
haha you one of those dudes that respond instantly?
laugh.gif
jk, sometimes i don't instantly get to my text bc I'm a little busy
ohwell.gif
only when I'm not busy
laugh.gif
but right now I'm bored as heck

the sad thing is that its always the people that you don't wanna text that text you and the people you wanna text that don't wanna text you
laugh.gif
#Teamtextback

i always reply right away. unless im asleep. then ijust sleep

haha you one of those dudes that respond instantly?
laugh.gif
jk, sometimes i don't instantly get to my text bc I'm a little busy
ohwell.gif
only when I'm not busy
laugh.gif
but right now I'm bored as heck

the sad thing is that its always the people that you don't wanna text that text you and the people you wanna text that don't wanna text you
laugh.gif
#Teamtextback

i always reply right away. unless im asleep. then ijust sleep
Even if I'm asleep, if it wakes me up I'll reply 
laugh.gif

As stoked as I was about my friend coming into town now she's hitting me up to take her on a "run"
She wants to pick up an 8th and I know they won't break bread, they'll just say "Thanks for the ride, no gas money, but we got to hang out right!? Just drop us back off and we can hang later"
I don't even smoke anymore but I only take one person on runs and that's because he ALWAYS breaks bread and gives gas money, even when I tell him not to, that's I'll do it out of courtesy.
Wait she wants you to drive her around and pay for her dro?

Even if she she's paying for her own weed the whole scenario sounds like a L.

Friend zone FTL.

Back
Top Bottom