the thread about nothing...

^^That booty vid in that Tumblr link. :evil: :pimp:

Thankful for not having eyebags despite how late/little I sleep

Last edited:
19 years old, never had a "real" job, got a few stacks saved over the years for a rainy day since i have no real bills except for my cellphones or buying my own food or clothes. Think it's time for a job though since I'm finally starting school, though.
Anyone ever work at sprint? my friend said he could get me a job there, as long as i tone down my douchebag level :lol:

19 years old, never had a "real" job, got a few stacks saved over the years for a rainy day since i have no real bills except for my cellphones or buying my own food or clothes. Think it's time for a job though since I'm finally starting school, though.
Anyone ever work at sprint? my friend said he could get me a job there, as long as i tone down my douchebag level :lol:

Heard it can make good money but depends on the sale. Regardless, a job > no job.

just finished season 4 of breaking bad... :wow:

did season one a loooong time ago... thought season 2 dragged

ran through seasons 3 and 4 in about a week...

ready to start season 5 :smokin

If you know how to sell and hustle. Wireless is the way to go. I did tmpbile for 4 years before I did a marketing job I got fired from. Its good money. I worked half assed but I knew how to sell when I needed to and I made 40k+ before taxes per year easy. Only reason I half assed was cuz I was making good money doing shady **** on the side.

If you know how to sell and hustle. Wireless is the way to go. I did tmpbile for 4 years before I did a marketing job I got fired from. Its good money. I worked half assed but I knew how to sell when I needed to and I made 40k+ before taxes per year easy. Only reason I half assed was cuz I was making good money doing shady **** on the side.

:lol: :pimp:
how was tmobile man? pros and cons? i feel like dumb/annoying customers will be my weakness :smh:

Gambling is a hobby that is an outlet from living in this scripted society were u are judged and all tha bs that comes with it.

if you have discipline... you should come out ahead every season...

I go big on NFL, NCAA football/basketball, NBA, UFC - 12 years and still going strong

Can't sleep a wink, thinking too much about my broken collarbone and the medical bills after surgery since I don't have insurance. fml :smh:

Got money saved up thankfully, I don't care tho. I just want to feel like myself again no matter how much.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

133939390623.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

how was tmobile man? pros and cons? i feel like dumb/annoying customers will be my weakness
mean.gif
tbh, i left cuz tmobile went on a downward spiral. especially after the whole att buyout crap. since i started comission was lowered every year and no iphone was no bueno. the job itself was cool, as much as you deal with idiot customers, you get your cool customers. i worked on jamaica ave so i really know idiot customers. alot of people stay in wireless for a long time because you build your customer base and they keep coming back to you and it makes it a lot more enjoyable. it also helps that not only do you get a paycheck but you also get a commission check every month. on top of that, most wireless companies have contests and trainings where you get the newest phones out for free. i mustve gotten 10+ phones like that. some i used, some i immediately flipped for hundreds of dollars. youll have your days where its payment after payment but the next day youll get that 5 line family plan with all the bells and whistles like high data plans and insurance and tons of accessories and you got yourself a nearly $200 commission. its a great job for younger people also because youll get benefits like medical and dental plus 401k and a good amount of paid time off. if you have a hookup to get into sprint, id take it. especially in this job market.

just finished season 4 of breaking bad...
eek.gif

did season one a loooong time ago... thought season 2 dragged

ran through seasons 3 and 4 in about a week...

ready to start season 5
smokin.gif
Pepper your angus.
I'm getting my friend into BB and we were watching that ep. where Jesse's gf dies. I totally forgot that Walt tips her to the side to make her choke on her own vomit. Also that stay out of my territory scene was
pimp.gif
Lastly, rewatching that scene where Walt had to unknowingly sit at Los Pollos Hermanos for Gus. There was quite a bit of foreshadowing that I caught such as "never trust a drug addict" and "you are not a cautious man."

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

133939390623.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

The announcer dude walking around experiencing all those emotions. :rofl: I gotta add Argentinian TV to my DirecTV Package ASAPPPPP.

Son dumped a whole pitcher of red wine on her though.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom