the thread about nothing...

Nowitzness - What do they put you on when you were on Detox? If you dont mind me asking of course
They started with 2mgs of Klonopin (for the Xanax w/d's), and 2 mgs of Klonodin (for pain killer w/d's)- twice a day, then once a day, and slowly tapered me off. Then i had to take a blood thinner for a couple months, and a anti-depressant for about 6 months, plus sleeping meds. It was a rough road- 3 months of straight tough times. I dont take any meds now, havent since 2010- never wanna go back there
That's great to hear. I know that's an extremely difficult habit to kick. It's nice to hear when someone has gone clean. Gives me a small bit of hope that maybe I"ll see some my family members go clean.

^^^^ truth

that **** is crazy. didnt know the withdrawl is so intense. mad props to ur clenliness!!

i think we all seen people go down that road and its bad news. dont wanna be apart of the pills always thought they were sketchy. its like an epidemic now. we got people waiting around the hospitals at all hours of the day and night trying to rob people commin out of that with pills. and i dont even live in that big of a city. 250k ppl tops

Speaking of iPhone, I can't wait much longer for this new iPhone to drop.

I'm seriously so tired of my phone.

Which provider do you all suggest? ATT, Verizon, or Sprint? I'm with Virgin Mobile now (I have no desire to pay full price for the phone...none.)

Depending on what you prefer...

Service areas- Verizon
Unlimited Data- Sprint

need help finding this club banger. I think its called downtown. it sounds like it by roscoe dash.

Our New Video 

A few days ago I posted the picture of this little girl Maliyah who has cancer. She has been going through chemo, and yesterday had a bone marrow transplant. Her mom is a single mom, and works really hard to keep this little girl happy and healthy, but its hard as you can imagine. She is a REALLY nice girl. She was supposed to have a benefit yesterday to help raise money for the treatments, but it ended up getting cancelled, but she has also been selling these wrist bands for $5 to raise money. Can the Thread about Nothing come through to help? I wouldnt scam you guys, but stuff like this breaks my heart.

if you guys are interested in contributing, PM me for the address, sorry she doesnt have a paypal |I . I hope this isnt inappropriate, Mods, if it is let me know

id def donate...... does she have a PP account solarius49?

i wont even lie & say ill remember to go get a money order & mail it out

I got alot of interest and inquiries when I posted this. I just helped her mom set a paypal, all the info is in this thread I created

http://niketalk.com/t/505588/team-m...out-and-help-a-baby-with-cancer#post_16228076

A few days ago I posted the picture of this little girl Maliyah who has cancer. She has been going through chemo, and yesterday had a bone marrow transplant. Her mom is a single mom, and works really hard to keep this little girl happy and healthy, but its hard as you can imagine. She is a REALLY nice girl. She was supposed to have a benefit yesterday to help raise money for the treatments, but it ended up getting cancelled, but she has also been selling these wrist bands for $5 to raise money. Can the Thread about Nothing come through to help? I wouldnt scam you guys, but stuff like this breaks my heart.

if you guys are interested in contributing, PM me for the address, sorry she doesnt have a paypal |I . I hope this isnt inappropriate, Mods, if it is let me know

id def donate...... does she have a PP account solarius49?

i wont even lie & say ill remember to go get a money order & mail it out

I got alot of interest and inquiries when I posted this. I just helped her mom set a paypal, all the info is in this thread I created

http://niketalk.com/t/505588/team-m...out-and-help-a-baby-with-cancer#post_16228076

T.A.N. is about to go in for Maliyah

Pretty sure that is not possible. ATT and T-Mobile use GSM network and Sprint and Verizon use CDMA network. That is how it used to be at least for the CDMA non-SIM card phones, the iphone might be a whole nother ball game though.
|I Now I'm all types of depressed lol, guess I'll sell it and buy a sprint one instead. Thanks for the info though fam.

^^spitta :smokin
bruh, im a fan now!!!!!
been trying to tell boys...

Spitta andretti, pedal foot heavy you know my speed, minus the bus and keanu reeves, twisting them fern belly trees, Butch please, you man smoking good i'm smoking great...

And riff rafff :wow:

me and sway, eating at a Chinese buffet, on a Monday, but its Tuesday...

#riffraff4congressman

:pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom