the thread about nothing...

I liked I Don't Like the best.

I used to like Mercy the most till all the 12 year olds started singing it 
mean.gif

Last edited:
The production on Cruel Summer :smh: :wow:

I'm also digging just how tight and coherent the album is for a 'clique' album.

I don't like "I Don't Like" though. Seems very forced and doesn't flow with the album at all IMO.

In other news, I need me a GOOD Music shirt or sweater. I had the black w/gold foil tee a few years back but that joint got dingier than a mug. These aren't bad but they're going to be hell to acquire. :x

Last edited:
Looking forward to a good day at work. Out by 5 PM EST in time for some good CFB, Vols vs. Gators. SEC Country/Rivalry.

I went on a date with my ex. She looked so bomb, even this FINE *** girl walked up to us and told her how good she looked. We went to this dope spot that specialized in Cajun cuisine (frog legs, jamalaya, crayfish...stuff like that), and they have an amazing live jazz band, plus valet parking was only $5 all night. So I realized I didnt have any cash on me to pay/tip the valet, so I ran to the ATM......and I let my debit card in there and it ate it!!!!!!!!!! >:

I'm in Pittsburgh, my bank is in Cali. I'm screwed. I was so heated that I didnt even want the yambs

DUHON-TRAVEL-DANCE.gif

aw man, you think you know me huh Peep? :lol:

My new puppy's **** on the floor 3 damn times this morning.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Dont know how you can even take that many dumps in 5 hours.

Blasting Cruel Summer all weekend, IDC IDC IDC. My roommate's and neighbors' are gonna hate me. :lol:

Last edited:
Why does UPS have to be so check and not offer Saturday delivery? I want my stuff #firstworldproblems #upsblows #patenceisforoldpeople #yolo

thinking about doing a summer language program in China. I want my Chinese to get better and to actually speak it fluently but 3 months in China, with no english allowed, no fb/most internet sites, no **** to cake with :smh: , and then 10k :x :x plus I have no idea what it's like as a black person alone in Beijing.... I'm scared but it truly is an experience of a lifetime. Dare I say YOLO?

thinking about doing a summer language program in China. I want my Chinese to get better and to actually speak it fluently but 3 months in China, with no english allowed, no fb/most internet sites, no **** to cake with
mean.gif
, and then 10k
sick.gif
sick.gif
plus I have no idea what it's like as a black person alone in Beijing.... I'm scared but it truly is an experience of a lifetime. Dare I say YOLO?
RIP

@newmoanyuh go for it. don't let your fears hold you back you won't regret it when you're older.

Talking to this shorty with 2 kids, she starts telling me about how her BD pretty much told her that he was gonna keep knocking her up so no other guys would be interested in her. She says bruh even tried to take her birth control and hide it on a few occasions. :x Like who does that? :x

Ready for this UF game :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom