the thread about nothing...

the year I was born
nthat.gif
ibkGrYHWUeUJ8v.gif

I need some new tumblrs to check out anything with hot girls sfw/nsfw.,mens fashion, dope photos and deep words. NT help me out.

I need some new tumblrs to check out anything with hot girls sfw/nsfw.,mens fashion, dope photos and deep words. NT help me out.
Hot girls- watch the realism, ohhhhenryyy, ivegottheglow
Dope pics- f***yourbadtimes bro, srvd, and my bro jesus-was-a-communist

Also check the sig

my wisdom tooth really hurts :x
i may or may not have to get mine removed soon. my **** is horrible though dentist told me i gotta goto an oral surgeon and they prolly gotta knock me out.

you know how teeth are lined up vertical my **** is like horizontal. :frown: so instead of doing anything im just gonna ignore it til it hurts or something.

my wisdom tooth really hurts :x
i may or may not have to get mine removed soon. my **** is horrible though dentist told me i gotta goto an oral surgeon and they prolly gotta knock me out.

you know how teeth are lined up vertical my **** is like horizontal. :frown: so instead of doing anything im just gonna ignore it til it hurts or something.

I have 2 impacted wisdom teeth...the right tooth is giving me pain...I think I know what you mean about them being horizontal...

basically it looks like...i didnt want to put an actual picture lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom