the thread about nothing...

I'll just leave these here.

default-6289-27aa4079-sz624x468-animate.gif

something-unusual-g1-6397e70d-sz624x346-animate.gif

very-cute-owl-likes-to-be-petted-very-nice-funny-picture-58a9dba4-sz624x351-animate.gif

its-friday-wtf-023-09272012-300b5c1b-sz624x468-animate.gif

Last edited:
For those who haven't seen it. **** makes me crack up.
roll.gif
EVERYTIME
laugh.gif
. There was a thread about this, I still have that gif of her dancing saved. I cant upload gifs from my computer anymore what gives?
Just coopped a broad at a bar. I think she's jailbait tho.Not sure what to do
 If theres reason to be unsure, this is your answer. Even if she says shes of age, if she isnt that is curtains for you. Not worth it in the slightest.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Authentic woven Coogis are hella hard to find if youre looking for a bargain. I lucked out and and found a few different purple/green knits at either Marshalls or TJ Maxx for the dirt, but that was years ago in like 06.

:smokin :smokin :smokin on you catching a deal.

I need that authentic without the audacious price :nerd:

you could go on ebay. they have couple of coogi sweaters going for real cheap, but they are used. from the pics of the sweaters though, some of them look brand new

We need to start an Morning Team. This place is dead this early aside from the few dudes who are all posting at this time.

damn my teammates are mad at me coz they can't do what i can do.....that is miss a lot of shots...

Yo I gotta ask yall:

So I have this packaged being delivered to me via USPS, and when I track it, they say its out for delivery and then I got this update saying that "delivery status was not updated". On one tracker it says it should be here by Oct. 1st (yesterday), and on eBay tracker it says today, the 2nd.

Has this ever happened to you guys before, and if so, were you able to receive your shipment or have to do stuff via the Post Office to find it? I figure if it doesn't come in today I'll have to go to the post office tomorrow and figure **** out.

I JUST WANT MY KICKS, DAMNIT! lol.

Yo I gotta ask yall:

So I have this packaged being delivered to me via USPS, and when I track it, they say its out for delivery and then I got this update saying that "delivery status was not updated". On one tracker it says it should be here by Oct. 1st (yesterday), and on eBay tracker it says today, the 2nd.

Has this ever happened to you guys before, and if so, were you able to receive your shipment or have to do stuff via the Post Office to find it? I figure if it doesn't come in today I'll have to go to the post office tomorrow and figure **** out.

I JUST WANT MY KICKS, DAMNIT! lol.

Naw your kicks are long gone.
Yea it always happens so quit acting like a dope pheen over shoes. They'll be there.

They really spraying each other with champagne on Sportscenter? I cant deal wit this show anymore

Naw your kicks are long gone.
Yea it always happens so quit acting like a dope pheen over shoes. They'll be there.

hahaha I won't I'm just antsy to get em in I suppose, plus whenever I've bought off the Bay they've always shipped on the day they "predicted".

Back
Top Bottom