the thread about nothing...

this is just crazy for a tattoo
eek.gif
Alex Grey is one of my favorite artists

The women at marshall university are beautiful and slutty
This thick white yamb let me grab her ******* and pull them out in front of like 50 people while chilling at the bar..her n her crew were done for the cause..I should of thirsted it out and tried to leave with her lol

Inspent.entirely too.much money today on the wrong things after flunking my midterm smh...and I still gotta buy groceries and get a haircut tommorrow..man oh man I need to get my priorities right asap

got paid...

STILL HAD $200 from last paycheck...

then.. next paycheck... gonna have a $2k commission check...

its like FAFSA refunds every month...

spending about $550 on my apt and living SUPER comfy...

i aint moving, bruh... till i get a crib across town... eff that upgrade nonsense...

no bugs... nobody selling yambs on the corner... no gunshots... no crackheads... no noise...

i'm HAPPY w/ my first apt... 23 years old solo... if the yambs got something to say about my spot, or my air mattress...

get das foog owt...

/paydayrant

i appreciate the yolo-ness of your statement, but take some of that 2k commission and get yourself a real bed. as someone who is as committed to the acquiring of yambs as yourself, you must surely realize that an air mattress is simply not satisfactory for that pursuit.

tempurpedic changed my life.

Major props to you if your actually getting yambs on the air matress. Trying to eff on those things is terrible.... like really... might az well be on top ofa pool toy

I hope your house floods while your doing it :tongue:

I was smashing on a air mattress once, it started deflating but the thirst of the yambs got me and I kept going, my knees were killing me the next day :lol: :smh:

Oh and Gordon Ramsey's kitchen show > 24 hour restaurant battle > restaurant impossible > bar rescue

Not gonna lie, point in time in my life I wanted to be a chef, not bout that slaving away life :\

Some female hit me up that I haven't spoke to in over a month saying she heard bout my jaw surgery :nerd: idk if I should ignore it :nerd:

In that gucci pic my guess is he's trying to resemble a 80's drug lord given the house and old cell phone. "All I wanna be is El Chapo"

Bros where can I find one of those big beanies?? It's a long shot but Big Easy had one on in the most recent episode of the Challenge.

buys keyboard three weeks ago
gets mad
slams down on keyboard
breaks keyboard legs
now uses remote to prop up keyboard
feels like dumb *** :smh: |I

tumblr_lxgi17EdJh1r6d8amo1_400.gif

dat feel

tumblr_mbfs88MqAw1r7vtkuo1_400.gif

:wow:

tumblr_mbfeqjkZe61qc3wjlo1_500.jpg

lulz

Yeah Rick, upgrade bruh. My first apartment was nice, 2 bedroom 1.5 bath townhouse style, but I had an air mattress the entire year I was there. I was ashamed to even bring broads over to smash. :lol:

In that gucci pic my guess is he's trying to resemble a 80's drug lord given the house and old cell phone. "All I wanna be is El Chapo"

Bros where can I find one of those big beanies?? It's a long shot but Big Easy had one on in the most recent episode of the Challenge.

http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&key...ats&page=1&rh=n:1036592,k:slouchy beanie hats

http://us.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=16452617&parentid=SEARCH+RESULTS

http://us.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=16265969&parentid=SEARCH+RESULTS

He says he living super comfy then says air mattress... Cmon son :rofl:

Last edited:
Anyone with ATT reception go out yesterday
nerd.gif

Mine for like 2 hours last night went out from like 6-8pm.. no signal no bars no nadda

I don't know if it was from wind blowing and messing up everything because it was windy as **** here yesterday.. had to pick up all the leaves off my driveway
sick.gif
took a couple hours

****** is smashing on an air mattress? c'mon g, put together 400 bucks and get you a decent set, embrace the springs. If only just the mattress and box spring.

Green party candidates always sound sensible. But i just think it's all just "yolo" because they know they'll never get the vote.

Back
Top Bottom