the thread about nothing...

People have a lot of feelings on this board I'm noticing

i know right? This place is supposed to be light-hearted and enjoyable, cant even crack a joke anymore without some frail dudes getting all bent outta shape :smh:

Exactly. It's getting wack. Dudes getting upset about a girl leaving them :lol:. Not to say you can't hurt, but there's plenty out there to cry over one. I blame Drake.

i know right? This place is supposed to be light-hearted and enjoyable, cant even crack a joke anymore without some frail dudes getting all bent outta shape :smh:

Exactly. It's getting wack. Dudes getting upset about a girl leaving them :lol:. Not to say you can't hurt, but there's plenty out there to cry over one. I blame Drake.

Da emasculation of men is upon us b.

tumblr_ly6gm1Uz9a1qdlh1io1_250.gif
roll.gif
Duke = GOAT

Da emasculation of men is upon us b.

True, but that **** can miss me. I don't hide my emotions, but I don't act like what I've been seeing around here. I don't even know what to make of it.

I'm sick again for the 4th time in 2 months
indifferent.gif
what the hell

I just wanna stay in bed
frown.gif
Get your immune system game up
I know man, I know. Honestly, up until this year, I usually NEVER get sick. I have no clue whats up. It might have something with me trying to get my tolerance up 
mean.gif

actually i am in socal
nerd.gif

but ive got a wedding too attend on da 29
tell me how the wedding goes 
nerd.gif
 I'm getting more and more nervous as my friend's wedding comes up

i'm pretty sure people don't take it that serious were just having fun.. i know when i post celebration gifs when i hit a certain number of posts i'm just joking

Rck2, I remember you saying something to the effect that you don't eat fruits and vegetables regularly. Try that.

Back
Top Bottom