the thread about nothing...

Crazy to think that in all likelihood, my children won't really know what Racism is except through history.

I dont know where you're from, but its still very real

we can only hope that the world our children are raised in is a better place though

Last edited:
Crazy to think that in all likelihood, my children won't really know what Racism is except through history.

I dont know where you're from, but its still very real

we can only hope that the world our children are raised in is a better place though

Racism will always exist.

It's not a genetic trait,'as long is someone is there to teach it, it's never leaving sadly :smh:

Just trolled licensed to ball in his thread :lol: :lol:

So there's a lesbian cock blocking me from this honey dip I really like. She's her bestfriend and I think she's trying turn her out. What do I do?!`

If I owned a large company I would hate that my workers spend a good amount of time on da internet wasting work time

So there's a lesbian cock blocking me from this honey dip I really like. She's her bestfriend and I think she's trying turn her out. What do I do?!`

Let the friend smash you in return for you smashing the honey dip.

Win/win :pimp:

If I owned a large company I would hate that my workers spend a good amount of time on da internet wasting work time

:lol:

I waste time, money, resources.

Yesterday I must've wasted half a ream of paper throwing basketballs into the garbage.

Today I took a box of toilet paper and mailed it home.

Put decaf coffee into the reg coffee and Vice versa :lol:

In 6th grade me nd a friend were having a shooting contest with paper balls in da back of class. Teacher caught us and made us clean his entire classroom

get the threesome

next subject

You must have missed the part where he said "there's a LESBIAN" which means ain't no threesome poppin off.

Bro, I've smashed several lesbians.

I just recently got the 3some with my ex from several years ago (who is a lesbian now) and her new girlfriend

get the threesome

next subject

You must have missed the part where he said "there's a LESBIAN" which means ain't no threesome poppin off.

Please that "Lesbian" probably has children.

And that means what? I know a couple with kids and they don't **** with dudes period at all.

get the threesome

next subject

And that means what? I know a couple with kids and they don't **** with dudes period at all.

....anymore.

Adopted?

3rd jury duty letter in 5 years :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x:

I always get outta those, just say that you cant handle the courtroom pressure and that you have panic attacks (then give a number and name for a doctor- they wont even call to check on it)
dont you still have to go to tell them that?

the farthest i went was when they called my name to sit in the jury seats. they asked me a few questions just to send me home 10 mins later after wasting half of my day :stoneface:

other times, i got out in about 30 mins to an hour :smokin

Tuck my napkin in my shirt cause I'm just mobbin' like that

tumblr_mjx9wyF8eD1qh2pfto1_500.jpg

get the threesome

next subject

....anymore.

Adopted?

Anymore. If ole girl cock blocking she definitely ain't up for a 3sum tho :lol:

Back
Top Bottom