the thread about nothing...

For you rck...

:nerd:

My roommate is sexy but she is the dumbest person I've ever met. The dumb things she says and just how she acts in general have made her completely unnapealing to me. Looks aren't everything.
looks are everything IMO 
ohwell.gif

Well she only likes asian dudes. And she's white (russian) so good for you then you can have her.
YES white (she's russian so I'm assuming shes blond) who are into asians?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

SCORE

20048442yu.gif

eggrolls ftw

ive been seeing alot of asian dudes with blonde chicks lately and drives beamers.......... i guess blondes like asian dudes with beamers.

damn i need an upgrade :smh:

Bro! I've seen it. :x

I would like to know as well.

at work theres a sign that says throw ur paper in the trash smh...

a big ol trash can filled up to the top with poopy paper

then in the employees bathroom someone always clogs it and doesnt flush

why do people throw they caca papers in the trash can?

do people do this?

i put it in the toilet and flush

Bro! I've seen it. :x

I would like to know as well.
i always do. it saves money so i dont have to multiple flush. i flush oncd for da doo doo then i use garbage can.
:x

i know people do it because it wont clog the toilet up
ive seen what i wipe and it aint going to the open trash can :x

Last edited:
those ferrari savings and you buy the equivalent of a tercel for a computer?

plus i thought that there was a pc thread?
Exactly a computer shouldn't be treated as a luxury item, 16gigs is MORE than enough RAM for a personal laptop. It's all I personally need to handle my work load. Spreadsheets, inforgraphics, minor video and photo editing and internet access.  If I can get all that for 279.00 why not?

Save money for things that REALLY matter....maybe that's why I can pull Ferrari paper out my safe RIGHT NOW if I wanted to. 

Last edited:
those ferrari savings and you buy the equivalent of a tercel for a computer?

plus i thought that there was a pc thread?

Exactly a computer shouldn't be treated as a luxury item, 16gigs is MORE than enough RAM for a personal laptop. It's all I personally need to handle my work load. Spreadsheets, inforgraphics, minor video and photo editing and internet access.  If I can get all that for 279.00 why not?

Save money for things that REALLY matter....maybe that's why I can pull Ferrari paper out my safe RIGHT NOW if I wanted to. 

nobody cares brah. toshibas suck

Where can I cop a tv stand for a 60" tv on the low? My job has 'em for $150+ but I ain't tryin to pay that much, I finish paying off the tv May 16th so I'm no real hurry

I meant wall mount, not stand

Last edited:
Where can I cop a tv stand for a 60" tv on the low? My job has 'em for $150+ but I ain't tryin to pay that much, I finish paying off the tv May 16th so I'm no real hurry

I meant wall mount, not stand
 Amazon, my second TV just came today... Amazon or Kmart, copped one for $17.00 had it for a year now.

Finally finished the first block of the Practical Nursing program. Today was the last day. Took the HESI and did OK. Kinda nervous about the next block. Wish I didn't have to work. Anybody wanna let me borrow some mula for my books?

Back
Top Bottom