the thread about nothing...

thirsty-gif_thumb.gif

Sup guise

Looks like I've missed a lot today :lol:

Played 27 holes of golf now I'm craving and definitely will indulge in Wendy's for dinner. :nthat:

Good looks for all of those who have helped already! Infinite appreciation.

Seeking assistance & support in dedicating a local skatepark in memoriam of my late brother:

Petition:

www.tinyurl.com/NSASkate

FB Page:

www.tinyurl.com/NSAFacebook

Please Sign/Share/Send/Support!

I'll be posting things in the thread to raffle away to encourage NT to lend a hand because I know if we can get KSteezy 298347397439874 votes for a GQ fashion shoot (no offense), there is no excuse as to why we can't get a couple thousand signatures.

Seeking assistance & support in dedicating a local skatepark in memoriam of my late brother:

Petition:

www.tinyurl.com/NSASkate

FB Page:

I'll be posting things in the thread to raffle away to encourage NT to lend a hand because I know if we can get KSteezy 298347397439874 votes for a GQ fashion shoot (no offense), there is no excuse as to why we can't get a couple thousand signatures.

No Olympic 7's?

signed!

Last edited:
wife, partner....same thing.
as long as i wake up next to her in the morning and know that if someone walked in on us they wouldnt mistake us for one man and one young preteen boy laying in bed together thats all that really matters, k. :wink:
You're so funny girlfriend.

Petition:

www.tinyurl.com/NSASkate

FB Page:

signed & i need that vick bro

Petition:

www.tinyurl.com/NSASkate

FB Page:

Signed for sure this time. Confirmation email received.

Back
Top Bottom