the thread about nothing...

I just spilt gas all over myself [emoji]128547[/emoji][emoji]128547[/emoji][emoji]128547[/emoji]hopefully I don't catch on fire

took the worse class in my college career so far :lol:

intro biology lab and lecture

7 tests all together, hw test on chapter every week. 4 10 page lab reports

laugh.gif
Word...I don't want to attract that kind of attention in any way.

So I just watched a video of my grandfather getting rolled on by a pack of wild teenagers. We're not close, but still, damn.

http://www.wgrz.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=2431146748001

Wait thats really your grandftater? WOW

Don't you hate those classes where your grade only consists of 3-4 test grades?

That's every class. :lol:

try just a midterm and a final. But I like it that way, less tests to prepare for and I can spend most of my time focusing on the overall material rather than just memorizing stuff for tests

Damn cap, that was your granddad? What's wrong with kids today? :smh:. So much wrong in that one situation man... :smh:

:x :x :smh: my life before i finished my math requirements.... it was not the bidness. :stoneface:

Just had my International Business midterm yesterday. It's a 5 week course so we fly through everything in that class. Covered 10 chapters in 9 days then had the midterm, it was pretty easy though

Kind of creepy that I have been seeing the number 666 everywhere

You see a lot of numbers all the time, but you're only going to remember or notice a few. 666, 911, maybe dates relating to your birthday, etc. Numbers that have some sort of significance or meaning are more easily remembered than a random set of numbers.

That last Season of the first Saga of Digimon where they went up against the 4 evil Mega Digimon was fire. That Puppetmon guy
pimp.gif

The second season was decent but after that when the kids themselves started turning into Digimon was pure trash

OH man and that monkey elvis digimon was fire too
Yeah this guy, swag on a hunna thousand trillion
Preparing for tomorrow wrath my moms about unleash

Somebody (my brother) ****** up the garage door by running into it

I already know he's gona try to lie his way out of it but the lil lawyer in me is about to put in work

I'd be damnd if I get in trouble over sum ********

But anywho

I had a cool weekend even though tho the power was off

I went to my homies graduation and caught up with some of my old friends

What are you folks up to?
I ran into my garage door too. I backed up too fast and the door wasnt all the way up, messed up my dads truck he was maddddddddd
***************************************************** YYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU CANDY CRUSH SAGAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>:
Everyones hyping this game up and I dont get it. I want to make a respectable town in Simpsons Tapped out before I move on to other games
My grand ole days party made it in the paper this year. 2 kegs drank by 4pm and 10 gallons of rum. :lol: we went hard. Found a girl pissing in the hall had to throw her out.

This sounds dope. Dont you need permits for a party that large? I assume it spilled into the streets
Im watching true life

"im addicted to the internet"

people spending 12-16 hours on the net 0]
I would do that if I wasnt working. Seriously, what else is there to do when youre in the house.

No permits. We were mostly in the yard like 75 people at the most. The whole street I live on is shut down for miles and people just go ape **** :lol: there is concerts, lots of food trucks and a ton of drinking. If it was any other day the cops would have came though.

Back
Top Bottom