the thread about nothing...

tumblr_mopuh6y3g71qdlh1io1_r1_400.gif

Just finished "9/11: Phone Calls from the Towers." Very sad film.

But it ended right at 12AM on the dot so I missed my chance to get a fap in before no-jerk-july. Ce la vie.

alright fam... annoying kid next door shooting hoops now at 9PM when my baby girl is trying to sleep... nice knowing yall, about to do my "check ball" and go medieval on his a#$#

and to all you guys who got mad that a 6'3" 30 year old is about to go hard on an asian 11th grader in hoops... :evil: you... I'm going old school Kemp on him

peace

Almost signed up for a month long calc 1 course with a month long calc 2 course...now I'm on late night tan reading aboit nothing..

Almost signed up for a month long calc 1 course with a month long calc 2 course...now I'm on late night tan reading aboit nothing..
oh you are so weird and Asian, I love it.

Australia is a continent. It's not Asia, take the L here rck. By the way, are you Asian? If so, how haven't you caught an Asian body yet?
I am Asian. But the lone Asian body I've caught was technically American (in fact, my first was Asian, and since then I have learned to despise my own race)

I wanna catch a body whom is actually from the continent of Asia, and since I am not attracted to Asians whatsoever, I thought I found a loop hole with Australians.

And y'all crushed my dream.

Good morning and good day you *** holes.

U still haven't smash an asian ㅗ_(ツ)_ㅗ

If u wanna really smash one I know one u can.. all candidates must be at least some sorta health field ir have a masters n mist not be overweight...since dis wimmin is a doctor age about 27-28 not sure...

889 unread posts, nope.

i went to santa cruz for the first time in my life and 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 nothing but 7 & 8's walking around.

some drunk guy socked his girl literally in front of the cops 
mean.gif
 the cops were across the street 
laugh.gif

U still haven't smash an asian ㅗ_(ツ)_ㅗ

If u wanna really smash one I know one u can.. all candidates must be at least some sorta health field ir have a masters n mist not be overweight...since dis wimmin is a doctor age about 27-28 not sure...
Nah I know I can smash any Asian on the planet. I just don't find them attractive whatsoever. Is New Zealand part of Asia? Or Eastern Russia?

i officially just can never sleep. Was up at 130 last night because my throat is killing me. I probably have a sinus infection but don't have time to take off work to go see a doctor. I was up from 130-3am...had to be up at 5am for work anyway.

Im exhausted...im sick as hell...i am at work trying to just get through the day and make it to Thursday so i can actually see a doctor or rest. Hope everyone had a good weekend

Back
Top Bottom