the thread about nothing...

I need to learn how to drive stick, it's just one of those things in life you should know.
my dad promised to teach me when I was like 17.... Four years later and it didn't happen yet :lol:

What kind of wizardry is that? It's 2013. That's crazy, what if you're like 33 and don't find the right guy?

I would have taught you how to drive newmoanyuh, I'm pretty good
overprotective Asian parents. If I don't find the one by that time..... Then damn. :frown: I wanna be married & have a kid or two by the time I'm 30.

Last edited:
What kind of wizardry is that? It's 2013. That's crazy, what if you're like 33 and don't find the right guy?

:lol: well I walk everywhere or take the bus for free :pimp:

I would just hire someone to drive me later :pimp:

Last edited:
Biblo how could you forget to mention, the Orwellian apprentice?/ facts inserted in my sentences/but it's no a time for repentance/

Lost time, lost minds, observe from the sidelines, speak opinions as if it's concrete, but in reality they float by, not grounded, for instance/

Black mission aborted, when the fetus is sorted, away from those recessive, blue eyes, conspire reckless, to see our demise/

Catch it, a 22 is not enough protection/ A Jew in high places could infect the lower settings/ socioeconomic, my political thoughts in bondage/

Far from paying homage, I pay the five percent tax, speak to those Godless/ No marksman without proper aim can haunt this/ 

No sniper without a scope could launch it, could a feeble mind defeat the man minus his intelligence, which is his gauntlet?/

I read several threads and break the string of nonsense/ I write to bless beats, like a preacher for profit, every week for a dollar/

But is his sermon honest? Is his congregation in tune with all that needs to be accomplished?/ or is he self gratifying for worthless honor/

Rocking a robe,  but really a monster/ the globe's in need of light, where melanated beings are still dying for spite/ 
I'm not with that rappity rap, 

i smack kufis!...

clappity clap

my verbal arsenal more awesome than yours...

brappity brap!

your' lyrical weapons don't sound right...

glackity glack

your bars are straight corny:

suspicious fergilicious,...apple d app!

You need to learn how to drive young lady
laugh.gif

I think blue might want to move out upon graduation
laugh.gif
I gotta be engaged first before my parents would let me move out of the house
laugh.gif

newmoanyuh you don't drive?
eek.gif

then some things will be arranged  
wink.gif

Just go banned from the Trayvon Martin Thread for trying to have an intellectual conversation with those who have a different mindset, and we got dudes trolling left and right, still posting in there. Makes no sense.

Last edited:
@Rob you just reminded me of how awesome it is to live in the twin cities

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> *

Last edited:
Why should you "know" how to drive stick shift?
If you're not consistiently driving stick shift, what id the point of learning it?

Just go banned from the Trayvon Martin Thread for trying to have an intellectual conversation with those who have a different mindset, and we got dudes trolling left and right, still posting in there. Makes no sense.
if you got banned in that thread, you probably shouldn't bring that thread here...

I need to learn how to drive stick, it's just one of those things in life you should know.

ill teach you :D

Sir, back away.

my dad promised to teach me when I was like 17.... Four years later and it didn't happen yet :lol:

overprotective Asian parents. If I don't find the one by that time..... Then damn. :frown: I wanna be married & have a kid or two by the time I'm 30.

Please don't put a time limit on that, When it happens, it happens. If it doesn't happen by then, you'll really go nuts instead of enjoying life. Who wants to live like that. F society and their "life milestones"

:lol: well I walk everywhere or take the bus for free :pimp:

I would just hire someone to drive me later :pimp:

What are you? The Legend of Kung Fu? You walk everywhere? :lol:

You need to learn how to drive young lady :lol:

I think blue might want to move out upon graduation :lol:
I gotta be engaged first before my parents would let me move out of the house :lol:

newmoanyuh you don't drive? :wow:

then some things will be arranged 
wink.gif

Your *** needs a glass of water :lol:

Yeah, I do walk most places :lol: I walked like 6 blocks to get breakfast this morning :lol: then last weekend I walked 3 miles to and then back to go to this amazing cupcake place :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom