the thread about nothing...

Just take a piece of paper, write a sentence, and draw a pic. Boom, you got yourself a homemade Hallmark card.

or you can cop the card with the shirtless man dangling his joint behind a cake for 0.99
word to the meat thread

Last edited:
I have a weakness for bowlegged girls with a fatty...
devil.gif

My question always was ..... How the hell did he keep from burning his legs with the jet exhaust ?

Also... those tanks look like they could hold about 6-10 gallons of fuel tops.... How long could that possibly last ?

right now your girl is waking up with her he's just a friend inside of her mouth and there is nothing you can do about it except let the feels consume your soul until nothing but bone is left.

I did the alonzo mourning when I read this.

mars ain't the kind of place to raise your kids...in fact it's cold as hell...

...and all this science I don't understand...it's just my job 5 days a week.
What do you do?
He's a Rocket Man

ROCKET MAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNN
and I'm burning my fuse up here alone...

but it's gonna be a long long time  til touch down brings me round again to find I'm not the man they think I am at home...

b103 too mainstream.
60 degrees & you need a hoody? plz.
birthday card industry worse than the textbook industry

wait :wht? how can the card industry be anywhere near the textbook industry. colleges all around the states buy them back at like 20 percent and sell them at like 80 percent. the textbook industry is straight robbery, b.

so is the $4.49 & up they want for a piece of folded paper with a picture and a one line sentence :x

what about the ones with glitter or that sing songs papi?

My question always was ..... How the hell did he keep from burning his legs with the jet exhaust ?

Also... those tanks look like they could hold about 6-10 gallons of fuel tops.... How long could that possibly last ?

that logic.

Back
Top Bottom