the thread about nothing...

Grandmas :smokin

Thoughts of the day:
I don't even know why the radio is still in existence.....the same songs get played over and over.....morning talk radio is all thats keeping it alive

Chick wanted me to come over and spend the night last night.....i said na...i was tired....she is a stage 5 clinger....i got to hope no fap december doesn't backfire and i end up over there :smh:

First weekend in the new place in bmore...going out tonight...let the lambs be plentiful and abundant thank you basedgod

I can't walk through ikea without thinking about 500 days of summer.....i hate zooey forever just for that role

iphone4s has been crashing a lot recently i should really just pay for an upgraded bitesms...but im paranoid to put my CC on cydia...i don't even have it linked to itunes...i literally can't buy music or app because to this day have never put my CC in

ex texted me yesterday "did you move" >D yeah trick....i did

Last edited:
Bad Kids ain't scared of the Police, they Mama, other Kids, but will take off running when Chuck E. Cheese come out. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
What am I doing? I just came from a girls places she treated a man right. Pulled out the lotion, gave me a massage and more. If she just lost 10 pounds and had longer hair for now she is just a convenient f buddy.

:smh:

Grandmas :smokin

Thoughts of the day:
I don't even know why the radio is still in existence.....the same songs get played over and over.....morning talk radio is all thats keeping it alive

Chick wanted me to come over and spend the night last night.....i said na...i was tired....she is a stage 5 clinger....i got to hope no fap december doesn't backfire and i end up over there :smh:

I can't walk through ikea without thinking about 500 days of summer.....i hate zooey forever just for that role

Radio sucks. ESPN radio is my lifeblood daily at work along with NT :lol:.

500 Days of Summer sucked.

Bad Kids ain't scared of the Police, they Mama, other Kids, but will take off running when Chuck E. Cheese come out. :lol:  

:smh: so true. And clowns too.

TAN, I just want to say that you guys were real cool. You're my type of people. You made NT chill for me. Thanks guys.

brown nose rose!

Forget TAN! Haters and Waiters!

welp....guess it's time to take another hiatus.....
mad.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though it's cold in the H just got word of a upcoming promotion! Feels good! Btw... It's Friday!

Older women at work walked by me gave me the sex face....she could get it.

Eyes started at face went down body back to face and raised her eye brows.....i felt violated...in a good way

Older women at work walked by me gave me the sex face....she could get it.

Eyes started at face went down body back to face and raised her eye brows.....i felt violated...in a good way
If there is minimal risk and it's all good, then you already know what time it is. 

Back
Top Bottom