the thread about nothing...

Just saw a thread title DRAYA as i was clickin another thread. Went back, and it was gone. Mods hate her that much?
I saw it before I restarted my phone and went to grab a drink.

Came back, thread was gone and my reps took a bullet
laugh.gif
He popped the trunk and got the chopperino with da scopeadidlly 
tumblr_mv702eWsHf1s1ccsho1_400.gif

Just saw a thread title DRAYA as i was clickin another thread. Went back, and it was gone. Mods hate her that much?

Came back, thread was gone and my reps took a bullet :lol:

Meek got clipped :lol:

Now we now what he did :smh: :lol:

By Meth's tone in another thread, he did something extra wild in there too......:smh:

Last edited:
picked up extra hours at my job. :pimp:

But it's at the Ben Franklin Bridge, which is like the busiest bridge in the area for my NJ/Philly bros. I'm gonna be exhausted :smh:

Last edited:

Came back, thread was gone and my reps took a bullet
laugh.gif

Meek got clipped
laugh.gif

Now we now what he did
mean.gif
laugh.gif

By Meth's tone in another thread, he did something extra wild in there too......
mean.gif

I was wondering why my rep dropped by like 30+.

Damb...never knew Meek was such a fan of my work. :lol:

I think I'm gonna try to stop drinking for a month...wish me luck

Goodluck

I thought the same last night, now im nearly finished work all I wanna do is have a couple cans and chill........ I got no money so it aint gonna happen but still feel ya. Goodluck mate

If I had one wish, itd be to be able to eat as much as I like and not gain a single pound ever. Id be eating allllllll day. But I better keep dreaming I think

got out of jail a few hours ago...
renaissance festival...good times
public intox...
sucked...
Story?

Meals got banned? For what?
Hopefully for centering all his damb posts

I want to start a music review page.  Don't know where to start.  I also think reviews should be out of 20 not 5 or 10.  Im sick of like every album getting a 6-8.  You really don't know if that album is good or not.  Just feels like you know if its below a 5 its not worth your time.  If its above a 5 i will give it a listen.  If it was out of 20 i think i would have more of an idea of just how good the album is. 

Back
Top Bottom