the thread about nothing...

I never understood from a evolutionary standpoint what caused babies to cry so loud. Crying a moderate sound level would have gotten the job done, IMO. You would think that would have been a detriment in humans earliest days.

A baby starts bawling loud as hell, next thing you know a Saber Tooth Tiger comes out and ravages the whole tribe.

Superhero-gif.gif

Last edited:
I never understood from a evolutionary standpoint what caused babies to cry so loud. Crying a moderate sound level would have gotten the job done, IMO. You would think that would have been a detriment in humans earliest days.

A baby starts bawling loud as hell, next thing you know a Saber Tooth Tiger comes out and ravages the whole tribe.

and it's going for that tender baby meat first

Last edited:
Nothing like that smell of dirty piss and smog in the morning mixed with carne and bacon wrapped hot dogs to start your day. Here's a pano of my hood for your viewing pleasure fellas

*Not pictured, 3 crackheads shooting air dice for a plastic bottle to recycle

Could be maybe because loud noise could be associated to uncomfort or pain and early Humans did not use words. A way to let the parents know something wasn't right

On a side note was driving to school wondering what it would be to be a millionaire and wishing I had more cash and saw a homeless couple asking for cash realized I may not have it all but it could be worse

Last edited:
Not sure if Im in miami or alaska right now :rolleyes

I got a rental because my car is in the shop cause some kid hit me..

The girl at the rental smiled and said we have the charger for you.

Look at her weird cause Im like "its just a charger "

After driving the charger

A lot of power

Found some old pics of me and my grandpa when i was a kid andwould visit him in prison.

On a side note, laredo tacos have had my stomach bubblin all dam day.

For nostaliga purposes: Who rememnbers having to participate in those cookie dough fundraisers?

What were some of those prizes that kids would break friendships for?

was playing counter strike.

team mate slashes fellow team mate with knife = we don't mind

we slash him with knife = he gets mad

lol

Went into my old Packard bell computer that hasn't been turned on since December 1999. Found some old right-click saved pictures of Rena Mero and Terri Runnels I used to fap to lol. Also found my old papers from high school poorly written using notepad app instead of ms word lol. **** load of music downloaded from Napster and Winamp, yall remember Winamp. :rofl: Doom and Duke Nukem installed and still work. 49ers pix. And a million pix of Nintendo 64 games and Sega Dreamcast all right-clicked saved from IGN.

Digital era of going through your basement.

Last edited:
Ya, Christmas 99 was when we got a new HP and our Packard Bells been collecting dust at my folks house ever since. Took forever to load up.

Last edited:
We never had cookie dough fundraisers just tonsss of Joe Corbi's pizza ones.  Used to be eating those things all summer 
mean.gif

Any one here have Sirius/XM radio?  My dad bought me a year subscription for xmas and when i have had it (rentals/borrowed my dads car for a few weeks when mine was in the shop and he has it) I really enjoy it.  I drive a lot and love music so i think it will be worth it.  But its like $150 for a year.  I know it sounds dumb to complain but i will still buy/borrow music and regular radio is free...just wondering if anyone thinks its worth it or like can't live without it. 

Went into my old Packard bell computer that hasn't been turned on since December 1999. Found some old right-click saved pictures of Rena Mero and Terri Runnels I used to fap to lol. Also found my old papers from high school poorly written using notepad app instead of ms word lol. **** load of music downloaded from Napster and Winamp, yall remember Winamp.
roll.gif
Doom and Duke Nukem installed and still work. 49ers pix. And a million pix of Nintendo 64 games and Sega Dreamcast all right-clicked saved from IGN.

Digital era of going through your basement.
I still have my old computer, I tried to turn it on like two months ago, and couldnt. I wanna go through it man I know its got gems on it.

Back
Top Bottom