the thread about nothing...

I read that meme and cringe. I also never saw that evidence photo before. Didnt need to either.

Wants to Run in MTA Headquarters downtown Brooklyn, and beat pure **** down the leg of the dude or girl who ok'd this fair hike to $2.75

eDVvYW9hMTI=_o_king-of-queens---arthur-spence-in-der-u-bahngerman.jpg

FWIW, my friends and I used to go to clubs in Fairfax, VA back in the day, like Champions and PJ Skidoos, and we ran into Lorena a time or two.  Her and JWB used to eat late-night at the same Denny's near Fairfax Circle that we always went to after clubbing.

Just in case you're wondering, yes, she was kind of a creepy chick.  Run, Forrest, Run!
laugh.gif

Lol doctor?!?

Hmph.
RIP

do you guys have a male or female doctor?
Aye...

Back when I was younger there was this female doctor who was real close with one of my friends parents, and mine also.

She was overweight, sitting on 300+, and she had to be in her early 50s.

So my friend needs a physical for basketball tryouts, and she volunteers to give dude a physical...
mean.gif

I told him beforehand that I was going to the real doctor, and I didn't think she was qualified to give out physicals like that.

She was weird as hell, and she would always talk about perverted **** around us. Just mentioning things that we really shouldn't have been hearing from a grown woman like that.

Damn we use to joke on dude all the time how she got to palm his nuts and ****...

laugh.gif

Yikes

For the money Remy 1738 is the best
No music in here fam, especially that

I can't believe this thread is still going 
roll.gif
You are more than welcomed to NOT come back
Just know whenever you screenshot your computer and tweet it out, I'm analyzing your Bookmarks Bar
As you should
Been talking a lot of L's recently need something to go right.

Ordered Metcons through Footlocker 2 months ago....was told they were back ordered 2 times...eventually 1.5 months later they were cancelled.
Landed a pair through finishline last week. They got delivered to my house...stolen off my door step because the idiot mail person left the box in the middle of baltimore city (first time ive ever had them actually leave something there normally they just leave the slip that says no one was home will try again tomorrow)
Ordered quest bars from vitamin shop 3 boxes....open the package...1 box was in there
mean.gif
had to call and get it straightened out still haven't received the email notification that they are fulfilling the whole order yet
Car electrical system issues last week cost me $583 for 3 wires and labor
mean.gif

Girl I am talking to may be a complete basketcase yesterday told me she is falling in love with me...i of course didn't take it well ive known her for 2 months...slow your roll...she flips when i don't respond accordingly
mean.gif

Recently diagnoses stress fracture in my foot then rolled my ankle in my first soccer game thanks to a cheap *** slide tackle. Haven't been able to walk normally all week

But tomorrow is pay day. NCAA tourney tonight. Gonna hit the gym for some upper body work. Trying to stay positive

/vent
Damn man, I hope things start looking up for you. Dead ol girl tho.
Kill it with fire!

Can someone please explain what edges are and why its so relevant for a female to have them?
Made you some black friends b?
roll.gif

Wants to Run in MTA Headquarters downtown Brooklyn, and beat pure **** down the leg of the dude or girl who ok'd this fair hike to $2.75
Forreal. Nice to see you posting in here 
nthat.gif

FWIW, my friends and I used to go to clubs in Fairfax, VA back in the day, like Champions and PJ Skidoos, and we ran into Lorena a time or two.  Her and JWB used to eat late-night at the same Denny's near Fairfax Circle that we always went to after clubbing.

Just in case you're wondering, yes, she was kind of a creepy chick.  Run, Forrest, Run!
laugh.gif
TAN FACTS
Afternoon gentleman
pimp.gif
*tip of the cap*
Little big brother!

"Tryna make a million dollars, keep it hood while crossing over on some A.I. ****"

EARL x VINCE

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom