the thread about nothing...

Got you. So, I had no idea there was a shortage. Maybe that's why I can't get my hands on it like before. Its been awhile since I had some smackers, I used to get from a Chinese cat at this spot in sf called the end up. And oh my
pimp.gif
I moved to NYC where the drugs are eh, came back to the bay and ghost town. At least the people i've encountered, which is odd historically it has/had a lot of pill poppers. Maybe it's the new batch of people I kick it with don't do it. I wish I had a cool story cats are just M.I.A...You just put me on game to a drought. MDMA was cool, but I always preffered that BAM! like a pill...

So my apartment number is 316

I want to put a pic of Stone Cold Steve Austin over the number to annoy my GF

Any suggestions on what pic I should go with? :lol:

Last edited:
That blow your brain Kurt Cobain, that Nirvana ****, who gon' bring the game back?

What gon' spit that Ramo on the train tracks?

That gold rope, that five-finger ring rap, running with my same pack, you can find the Christ where the lepers and the lames at...

Watched the Gambler for the first time last night before i passed out

movie was dope although i could pretty much tell the outcomes of everything that was gonna happen, he would go on a nice run double down and boom dealer pulled 21 (happens in real life exactly how the movie played out) 

had a dope ending as well he threw it on the color i most likely would of done to if i was ever in that predicament which hopefully ill never in my life be in. Win or die pretty much 

That blow your brain Kurt Cobain, that Nirvana ****, who gon' bring the game back?

What gon' spit that Ramo on the train tracks?

That gold rope, that five-finger ring rap, running with my same pack, you can find the Christ where the lepers and the lames at...
how does he do it!?

my young lad do you ask a dolphin how it swims?

do you ask an eagle how it flies?

Thats right you dont! Because thats what they were made to do

pimp.gif

how does he do it!?

my young lad do you ask a dolphin how it swims?

do you ask an eagle how it flies?

Thats right you dont! Because thats what they were made to do

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I love that track...

On The Gambler, you see how he was pulling out stacks to go all in? 

Man if it landed on red...

sick.gif

Last edited:
 On The Gambler, you see how he was pulling out stacks to go all in? 

Man if it landed on red...

sick.gif

woulda been murked on the spot with no ***** giving by either men 
laugh.gif

just imaging yourself in that situation watching the ball spin with atleast 300k on a color, heart bout to come out ya damn chest man i would be so scared

BC obliterated me senior year of HS. Since then I have conquered ODE & Calc III in college. damn trig substitutions
mean.gif

just watch Stand and Deliver tonight before bedtime and you will be fine.
Bruh it's soooo annoying. And honestly, I feel it wouldn't be as bad if I had a good teacher. She's never available for help, and she doesn't know how to answer a handful questions...
tired.gif

It can be tough without a good teacher. Calc always came pretty naturally for me though. It was when I got into some higher level stuff in college that I had to work harder to get.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom