the thread about nothing...

If you can make it through the whole thing the payoff is worth it. If not, start at 3:00 and enjoy. (3:24 = "Au" on periodic elements chart).

LA feeling like the south right now. It's 11:56 pm and it's 80 degrees. Smdh!!
:stoneface:

This thread is the worst thing to happen to NT

Saturday Night live is NEVER funny.
Your troll game is on a quatrillion with that statement

This cough isn't going away. Getting to the point where my lower stomach hurts with every cough. Time to go to the doctors lol

This cough isn't going away. Getting to the point where my lower stomach hurts with every cough. Time to go to the doctors lol
Get some codeine cough syrup and you'll be good. It supresses the cough and eases the pain.

Let's say you had a iPhone right?

You dropped it and It broke can't see nothing ,done

And you had another iPhone

Can you go to the store and get your services switch to the other phone and only need that phone or do you need both phones?

Phone

500x1000px-LL-df79ef1e_RickRoss_DrinkingWhatever_LOL.gif

Its not that easy to get anymore.
My pharmacist used to sell homemade cough syrup over the counter until he retired a few months ago. It was pure magic.

I don't remember the exact compound but its main ingredients were codeine and pseudo-ephedrine. I could literally have the worst cold imaginable and just a tiny sip would completely rid all my symptoms for like the next 8 hours.

Just ask specifically for a cough syrup that does not contain promethazine (aka what most recreational users are looking for) and the odds of getting a prescription will probably increase.

Last edited:
Dropped painkiller dosage to 325mg today and went fine. Almost 25% of the way to zero :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom