the thread about nothing...

Anybody take extended time off work to travel? I'm getting laid off this August due to forced relocation and I'm getting a nice severance package. Planning to take 2 months off to travel before I start working again.

Do it! Traveling is such a learning experience.

Where are you planning to go?

I just want to apologize to everyone that has a lost a dog. In my younger days I used to clown people who cried after their pet has passed away. Our family dog was put to sleep today. The dog was simply going downhill over the last 4-5 months. I said a prayer in my car before work today. My mom text me that she was taking the dog to the vet mid day today to put her to sleep. Once I read that text I had watery eyes and a lump in my throat the rest of the day at work. My mom asked me if I wanted to stop by the vet to see her one last time on my lunch break. I couldn't and make it back to work. She text me when it was over. I am at peace knowing she is no longer suffering. I went over my mom's house after to work to check on her. My mom described her last few moments before she took her to the vet. Stated the dog even walked up the steps and back in to the house for the first time today literally hours before she was put to sleep. I told my mom that was her signing off and letting us know she could do it. We have been trying to get her to walk up the steps and in the house for years. I held on put as soon as I soon her dog dish and left my mom house and cried my eyes out on the way back home. I will never clown someone again over losing a pet. This is tough.

Last edited:
I just want to apologize to everyone that has a lost a dog. In my younger days I used to clown people who cried after their pet has passed away. Our family dog was put to sleep today. The dog was simply going downhill over the last 4-5 months. I said a prayer in my car before work today. My mom text me that she was taking the dog to the vet mid day today to put her to sleep. Once I read that text I had watery eyes and a lump in my throat the rest of the day at work. My mom asked me if I wanted to stop by the vet to see her one last time on my lunch break. I couldn't and make it back to work. She text me when it was over. I am at peace knowing she is no longer suffering. I went over my mom's house after to work to check on her. My mom described her last few moments before she took her to the vet. Stated the dog even walked up the steps and back in to the house for the first time today literally hours before she was put to sleep. I told my mom that was her signing off and letting us know she could do it. We have been trying to get her to walk up the steps and in the house for years. I held on put as soon as I soon her dog dish and left my mom house and cried my eyes out on the way back home. I will never clown someone again over losing a pet. This is tough.
Damn my dude Stay up man rip to your dog

Started my full-time job on Monday, oceans away from the wifey for 5 months (waiting on her visa to come to the US), staying at my rents place till she gets here to save on rent/pay of cc's. Life feels wrong :/ Hard to explain.

Goods news and bad news from the hospital.

The good news is that they ruled out muscle diseases as the biopsy results didn't show anything deviant.

The bad news is there's still no diagnosis, they're looking in the direction of auto-immune disorders now.

Took some more bloodtests and schedulled a chest CT scan and spirometry on the 2nd of February.

My next appointment with the doctors is in May though 
sick.gif

Last edited:

Goods news and bad news from the hospital.

The good news is that they ruled out muscle diseases as the biopsy results didn't show anything deviant.

The bad news is there's still no diagnosis, they're looking in the direction of auto-immune disorders now.

Took some more bloodtests and schedulled a chest CT scan and spirometry on the 2nd of February.

My next appointment with the doctors is in May though 
sick.gif
damn bruh. hope it's nothing serious.

i played with three of my school's basketball players, one of 'em told me i had good defense

that motivated me a bit lmao

Back
Top Bottom