the thread about nothing...

Enjoyed the nice weather out here today in SD by doing some shooting drills out at the park. There was a dude in his late 20s at the other half of the court decked out in UA gear and Curry 1's. All he did the hour I was there was shoot 27-30 footers. Like literally 6 feet behind the arc.

Bricked/aired all of his attempts that I saw btw.

Lol around how old was he.

Enjoyed the nice weather out here today in SD by doing some shooting drills out at the park. There was a dude in his late 20s at the other half of the court decked out in UA gear and Curry 1's. All he did the hour I was there was shoot 27-30 footers. Like literally 6 feet behind the arc.

Lol around how old was he.

C6GRNy1.gif

if you live in Colorado I now assume you smoke weed. Doesn't make sense but that's just now the case in my head because in a way it's like you're landlocked because of the state-federal aspect. Like I can't grandfather you in if you lived there before, this is now the deal if you live there you're out there just sparkin it.

* shrug *

Last edited:
if you live in Colorado I now assume you smoke weed. Doesn't make sense but that's just now the case in my head because in a way it's like you're landlocked because of the state-federal aspect. Like I can't grandfather you in if you lived there before, this is now the deal if you live there you're out there just sparkin it.

* shrug *

Why are things called what they are called?

Like why is a cat called a cat instead of friend or family?

Why is a bird called bird instead of rat or snake?

Why is a dog called dog instead of trash or garbage?

Why?

...no matter what fast food restaurant you're at, there's always a cook in back staring at your girl like this when he thinks you're not paying attention:

creepy-guy600.jpg

Took me 12 mins to drive to work yesterday but 45 mins today 
mean.gif
 . Ive got no patience for driving sometimes.

Last edited:
This Friday, after 7 months of being apart, finally together again. Feels good.

How long before you pass that honeymoon phase and you're back to square 1?

Tbh, yall probably just didn't want to be lonely for Vday weekend.

Fool me once, shame on....shame on you.

Yes I'm salty.

Last edited:
Building something from scratch with your own two hands feels good
smokin.gif
...especially when you've done it before, lost it, then climbed of the dungeon on some Count of Monte Cristo after your haters and enemies thought you were finished.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom