the thread about nothing...

Re-arranging your schedule 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Come on 5pm!

Sheduled an appointment with a client at 4:30. Should've told him to come next week :lol:

The "Air Jordan" Trademark (Word Mark) expired on 02/12/2016. Meaning that counterfeit footwear and athletic clothing can now be imported unimpeded. [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

Hope the counterfeiters don't get word of this.

*accurate as of 0400 hrs 05/13/2016
Source iprs.cbp.gov/index.asp
Check it for yourself make sure to select "Include Expired"

The "Air Jordan" Trademark (Word Mark) expired on 02/12/2016. Meaning that counterfeit footwear and athletic clothing can now be imported unimpeded. [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

Hope the counterfeiters don't get word of this.

*accurate as of 0400 hrs 05/13/2016
Source iprs.cbp.gov/index.asp
Check it for yourself make sure to select "Include Expired"

Mike steppin on the dope [emoji]128064[/emoji]

is it really gospely? Like being an atheist and hearing blessings i was already turned off. 0 appeal to me at that point
Yeah, I would say that his faith plays a role in this mixtape? (Not sure if he is a believer or not, but he does have a gospel theme to majority of his tracks and lyrics)

Maaaaaannnnn. 

Not to be racist or anything but how you gonna be born and raised in the US and have FOBs speak English with more fluency?

Maaaaaannnnn. 

Not to be racist or anything but how you gonna be born and raised in the US and have FOBs speak English with more fluency?
I questioned this too, but I guess a major part of it is due to their parents/guardians raising them by communicating to them in their native language, instead of English.

Yeah, I understand that first generation immigrants want to preserve their culture and have their kids learn and not forget their heritage...but if your kids were born in the U.S., they should be speaking perfect English.

I'm glad that my dad spoke only English to me and my Mom & Grandmother spoke tagalog...Crazy that I can't speak tagalog, but I understand it so fluently lol.

Maaaaaannnnn. 

I questioned this too, but I guess a major part of it is due to their parents/guardians raising them by communicating to them in their native language, instead of English.

Yeah, I understand that first generation immigrants want to preserve their culture and have their kids learn and not forget their heritage...but if your kids were born in the U.S., they should be speaking perfect English.

I'm glad that my dad spoke only English to me and my Mom & Grandmother spoke tagalog...Crazy that I can't speak tagalog, but I understand it so fluently lol.
Yeah, I figured it's because of the parents but it's just so crazy to me. Kid is going into nursing as well and he's just so socially awkward on top of the choppy English. I can't imagine his bedside manner is very good. 

I'm in the same boat as you. My parents spoke strictly Tagalog to my kuya until he hit kindergarten. Then they realized my brother was struggling with English so they cut the Tagalog real quick. But once I came along the made it a point to speak a mix of both English and Tagalog at home. I can force out some Tagalog but it's practically useless (IMO) since the majority of Filipinos have a pretty good grasp of English.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom