the thread about nothing...

jj asking a thread full of papis and one mami for nudes knowing damb well only Meangene45 is going to entertain ya request.
roll.gif

I want a real bomb pop 
mean.gif
 messed up and bought the $3 cheap ones

Last edited:
Your "plug" sucks tbh

I know :smh:

Today was not a good day.

On the bright side i have a 3 day weekend coming up with a wedding saturday. Open bar here i come.
**** alcohol .
I was tempted to smoke weed today but I'd rather be sober and keep that money in my pocket.

Nah man, **** you

Git my beer n my bud [emoji]127867[/emoji]

:smokin

Also good **** on that beer fest ROYGBiV ROYGBiV

Theres a kegger the radio station throwin tomorrow, but im 50 miles away from home till next weekend...gotta keep grindin

Last edited:
Applying for retail jobs is horrible, everything needs a login for no reason.

Probably the lowest I've been in a minute but I'ma put a smile on my face and watch the office. :smokin

Your "plug" sucks tbh

I know :smh:

Today was not a good day.

On the bright side i have a 3 day weekend coming up with a wedding saturday. Open bar here i come.
**** alcohol .
I was tempted to smoke weed today but I'd rather be sober and keep that money in my pocket.

Nah man, **** you

Git my beer n my bud [emoji]127867[/emoji]

:smokin

Also good **** on that beer fest ROYGBiV ROYGBiV

Theres a kegger the radio station throwin tomorrow, but im 50 miles away from home till next weekend...gotta keep grindin
Read a book.

When you take the time to break up Oreos one by one to put in your ice cream, and you go to grab the last one but you see an ant crawling in the container 
tired.gif
 killed my night man.

Last edited:
When you take the time to break up Oreos one by one to put in your ice cream, and you go to grab the last one but you see an ant crawling in the container |I  killed my night man.

You let an ant stop you from eating an Oreo fam?

An Ant.......

Just saw queen of the damned and I didn't know Aaliyah played the queen. She was beautiful. RIP. :frown:

Just saw queen of the damned and I didn't know Aaliyah played the queen. She was beautiful. RIP. :frown:
Yeah, she was a bombshell, but that movie was horrible. A lot of failed vampire flicks up until now. Last good one was Blade and before that Interview with a Vampire.

Yeah, she was a bombshell, but that movie was horrible. A lot of failed vampire flicks up until now. Last good one was Blade and before that Interview with a Vampire.
Yeah, the movie overall was weird but I couldn't stop looking at Aaliyah. I actually was contemplating on watching blade next.

Back
Top Bottom