the thread about nothing...

"Stranger Things" was definitely worth its weight in episodes. Each one had enough story and depth all the while building for the finale. Very good.
smokin.gif

Believe me I like them thicker than a pile of snickers. As they get older and hold that weight though, harder to get rid of and can lead to health issues. Them being thick like that now is cool. 10-15 years from now, NOPE!

Last edited:
Also, someone mentioned JB kicks here and I'm having a hard time weighing the price vs quality now. The Pinnacle Collection retails at $400*?

I rather drop that money on some RL Purple Label, John Lobbs, Edward Greens, etc. with these brands at least you can send the shoe back to be resoled and restored so you can keep them for a lifetime.

To a true sneaker head: I dare you to play ball in anything JB or Nike told you was the best thing in the world from 10+ years ago.

Last edited:
I Just liked them when I was a kid in high school...young and impressionable ha ha

But at what point does it become wack to keep bringing up old things, a month, a year, never, I guess I cannot be trusted lol.

But every pair that I own and will ever own will always be signature line Jordans....I love them too much.I Spent so much time and money on my shoes that I would have to be crazy to do some shady business or buy fakes...man I am super paranoid about that...this is the only hobby I have that makes my heart beat too damn fast lol...and I am too afraid to deal with any other seller unless that seller is sole supremacy or expensive *** FC. I like to buy my shoes in person though because of the experience...when I walk in to one of my favorite stores I like to browse their selection and visualize what I would look like in them ...I know this is corny but I love to do it...if I wasn't with somebody all the time I would probably stay in the store for hours lol...but I have some qualms with it however I love the best of the best if I didn't why waste sooooo much money and time and grade my nerves like this.It just wouldn't make any sense...alright peace and love[emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji]

Last edited:
Bro she's not even borderline fat. She's just thick. I'm talking about the ones who will be overweight with their next bite of food.

Idk man I'm just trying to eat healthier myself and exercise more. So I'm not really one to talk because I'm a lazy couch potato myself.

I'm just finding reasons to post random chicks. Don't mind me,

Lol all good man. I was just saying.

im a frail dude, I like them thick. But I've dated frail chicks too.

I had one ex who was thin and me and this *** would share clothes all the time. That ish was clutch. Not dresses and **** lol. Tshirts and sweaters to name a few. Still got a couple things that were hers that I still wear.

Last edited:
Also, someone mentioned JB kicks here and I'm having a hard time weighing the price vs quality now. The Pinnacle Collection retails at $400*?

I rather drop that money on some RL Purple Label, John Lobbs, Edward Greens, etc. with these brands at least you can send the shoe back to be resoled and restored so you can keep them for a lifetime.

To a true sneaker head: I dare you to play ball in anything JB or Nike told you was the best thing in the world from 10+ years ago.

aj 10s you can ball in no matter what release.

/shoe talk

I had one ex who was thin and me and this *** would share clothes all the time. That ish was clutch. Not dresses and **** lol. Tshirts and sweaters to name a few. Still got a couple things that were hers that I still wear.
Someone give this man a bowl of beef stew.

Someone give this man a bowl of beef stew.

could go for some caldo de res.

I Just liked them when I was a kid in high school...young and impressionable ha ha

But at what point does it become wack to keep bringing up old things, a month, a year, never, I guess I cannot be trusted lol.

But every pair that I own and will ever own will always be signature line Jordans....I love them too much.I Spent so much time and money on my shoes that I would have to be crazy to do some shady business or buy fakes...man I am super paranoid about that...this is the only hobby I have that makes my heart beat too damn fast lol...and I am too afraid to deal with any other seller unless that seller is sole supremacy or expensive *** FC. I like to buy my shoes in person though because of the experience...when I walk in to one of my favorite stores I like to browse their selection and visualize what I would look like in them ...I know this is corny but I love to do it...if I wasn't with somebody all the time I would probably stay in the store for hours lol...but I have some qualms with it however I love the best of the best if I didn't why waste sooooo much money and time and grade my nerves like this.It just wouldn't make any sense...alright peace and love[emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji]
No shoe talk, sorry, it's part of the rules.

Back
Top Bottom