the thread about nothing...

Finished watching United 93 again

Forgot how sad the last 15 mins of the movie is.

Felt like I was really there.
frown.gif
the adrenaline from watching the movie is something else
Question,

For y'all that wear distressed denim, do you shave your legs? Now that I think about it wouldn't it be weird wearing that and having hairy legs?
most of the distressing of my jeans are at the thighs & i dont have thigh hair. plus my ink can peep out too

Remove the fuse and put it back up

Might not be the fuse. Depends on the type of unit he has. Assuming its blowing warm air I could be frozen up. It it's not doing a thing something might be faulty or broke.

Last edited:
Blowin out warm air.

Replaced a fuse.

There was a leak on the roof, gotta add freeon manana.

My beers are cold tho

uncledenzel1.jpg

Or people you hold the door open for and they don't acknowledge it and I'm thinking to myself, "oh yeah, I owed you that, huh?"
You need to be thanked for opening a door?

Hey Ox long time no see...do you still play soccer in the empty parking lot still? By yourself?

Much love
I don't play soccer, boy bye.

I miss us...

Zest af

...I'm gonna deliver these hands Mr USPS ...front porch

Or people you hold the door open for and they don't acknowledge it and I'm thinking to myself, "oh yeah, I owed you that, huh?"

Hey Ox long time no see...do you still play soccer in the empty parking lot still? By yourself?

Much love

I miss us...

Zest af

Joints going back return to sender so damn quick

Much love

I miss us...

Zest af

Joints going back return to sender so damn quick

Oh now you want to do your job [emoji]9749[/emoji][emoji]9749[/emoji][emoji]9749[/emoji]

You can troubleshoot a/c repairs online but can't text me back [emoji]128557[/emoji]

When did you text?

Hate when I'm trimming my body hair, grooming like a boss and the trimmer loses power. Gotta charge it now. Half my body hairy and half isn't lol.

Back
Top Bottom